• from NY USA
  • Member since Dec 21st 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • -Hyperion-

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

Translation:
    It was only luck that they got those uniques, had nothing to do that we are a four wing alliance (+ extra techs) and still didn't bother making more than a handful cata points. We are desperate now so we are going to…
  • -Hyperion-

Like (Post)
    No we still think its a set up :kek: I am not falling for anything :harold:

On a serious note, hats off to GUNNERS mad guts. The server gets more and more interesting every day.
    No matter who wins this, I am sure all of us will remember this server as…
  • -Hyperion-

Like (Post)

Operation : Creme de la creme Warriors

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus

In a tumultuous time of upheaval, a lone warrior could be heard sounding alarm sirens of war, however it wasn’t a warning for Gunners, the message instead erring caution for a…
  • -Hyperion-

Like (Post)
    Good evening fellow travian addicts. You have been speculating what is happening in SW and why and I decided to light our decisions a bit. There is actually some reason behind this, so try not to be stuck on your own pov’s and accept that different…
  • -Hyperion-

Like (Post)
    No no, duat ran away to centre. They were afraid of coming to the boonies with us :D
  • -Hyperion-

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    Someone want to do a server break down ? fine with quick and dirty, im a bit out of touch with things this round and not following forums / discord, if one was recently done please point me towards it !

Thanks !!!
  • -Hyperion-

Like (Post)
    (Quote from -Hyperion-)

it is actually fear....it comes from NE :D
  • -Hyperion-

Replied to the thread Com2 Server Breakdown/ OP Reports.

The world is round, so in the further you go the closer you actually are.
  • -Hyperion-

That wouldn’t be fear I smell is it Ajax ?
  • -Hyperion-

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Erised)

I dont think any of that matters.

The Charts don't lie. Their bar is bigger and that means they are winning.
  • -Hyperion-

Like (Post)
    Nice work, surely took a lot of effort, and gives a good overview. But it tilts me that the croppers aren't sorted after % in the quad breakdowns, except for SW :x
  • -Hyperion-

Fresh from the presses is your long awaited cropper review of the server.

Before I get started I want to thank a few people who without their assistance this would not have turned out so well MisterB_IL and everyone else in…
  • -Hyperion-

Fresh from the presses is your long awaited cropper review of the server. (This will also be posted in the Stat thread so it doesnt get buried here).

Before I get started I want to thank a few people who without their assistance…
  • -Hyperion-

• -Hyperion-

yeah were the new recruits from anglo :D
  • -Hyperion-

I am not here to start arguments or provide false hoods. This is my first round with gunners and my first .com round since 2017 so I will be providing a fully factual review. If facts and stats is propaganda then this conversation ended before it begun.
  • -Hyperion-

Almost done guys, about half way through someone was like "your doing this the hard way". Now with some amazing help from Gunners Spreadsheet warriors (an area i was never good at it) we are finishing it up. Tomorrow Morning (American morning) I will…
  • -Hyperion-

(Quote from Willb1)

well if i was only looking at croppers yes, I am reviewing Village averages / oasis and type of caps.
  • -Hyperion-

Okay guys seems a lot of folks want me to start with the cropper stat, Give me a day or two and ill get it done, I want it to be inclusive so i need to look through a few hundred accounts and then ill share a spreadsheet showing how i got to all my…
  • -Hyperion-

Has anyone done a cropper anyalsis yet? If not ill try to get one done later tonight (just the stats nothing more )