winston blue Beginner

• Member since Jan 29th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • winston blue

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.
    Oh get a room or two. We travian players either elite or platoon or noob players have to adapt. There is no game that does not have bots scripts and so on. How the hell each succesfull offensive player sends 4 waves in a second? ALT+TAB?. I don't think…
  • winston blue

Liked Emerik’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    One of my top priorities for Munich visit was to change the prize system for Tournament. The rest of the participants can confirm that this was a hot topic that we discussed for a long time with TG and I even lead the discussions on this topic, since it…
  • winston blue

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.
    My post does not represent TEN point of view, but my own. I played bad and too bold. I did not support TEN 100% but a group of players in TEN and this ended up with a defeat. In a toxic competitive environment close to the toxicity and competition of the…
  • winston blue

Like (Post)
    No what caused most of TEN and lowlands to delete was the endless nonsense from all sides about cheating, when everyone cheats. The environment was so toxic that it just wasnt fun for far too many of my allies. So instead of a solid fight what you…
  • winston blue

Liked Gunray_NL’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    I don't understand why everyone keeps calling out cheaters.

Travian is flooded by them... and it's not going to change.
    It doesn't matter if you accuse them here. They will deny it or claim it's all according to the rules.

I'm frustrated about the…
  • winston blue

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    nevertheless it is our fault that you won this one. We stranded as fouls and never been prepaired about BP at arte time. That cut off our momentum. Good for you.
  • winston blue

i have stopped training deff for 3 month by now. Taking back isildur/kotsifas crippled us and therefore you win a game that has at this time 107 domains messed up. You did manage to force out the weak and depleted deusvult and tonzofguns by your…
  • winston blue

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

Do we deal a safe bussines?
  • winston blue

Like (Post)
    Yes, I was interested particularly in how Web and TH were quietly securing regions while the other top guilds were bickering among themselves. Should be really interesting to see how things work out.
  • winston blue

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.
    I am PD for Petrini07. I also know him in real life. The race for the c15 150% was real and unfortunately we lost this fight with Ragnar Lothbrock.
  • winston blue

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Kind reminder to all the stars flexing muscles around here.

Travian is a team game.

You cannot forget this and the spoils of victory, or the tears of defeat belong to teams of players.
    My point of view as a medium team player:

There is nothing to…
  • winston blue

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    I was expecting an answer for several days. Thanks Emi.
  • winston blue

Liked Emerik’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    This forum turned into some kind of nasty swamp.
    A few other italian guys also continue to talk trash over and over again, they don't get tired, sadly it affects the mood of a vast majority of players who used to come read the forum for reports, nice…
  • winston blue

Like (Post)
    I might be persuaded to do an analysis and/or interviews. Just need to brainstorm on a format first.
  • winston blue

Like (Post)
    There used to be a time when the forums used to have threads about weekly analysis of the condition of various teams in the servers, there used to be threads about rumours, battle reports, etc. Those days were fun. Now all I see is everyone whining…
  • winston blue

Like (Post)
    Thanks FireStrike, lot of work into that, especially from my bada$$ sitter K19 . Was looking forward to seeing it at full strength, especially those 50k rams. Hopefully see something big from Vices as well, I wanna see someone beat the ram numbers I…
  • winston blue

I do not expect anything from anybody. I am playing since 2008. I was just saying that TG for the sake of money has put a wrong tool in too many people's hand and the result will be an implosion that will be complete in 2 years. So the 92 pages of forum…
  • winston blue

The raiding is not the issue. The gameplay is. I know for sure how to stop raiding a conquered abanddoned city in a few hours. It takes only 20-30 copy paste messages.
    The thing I am pointing at, is that no matter the ally or confed the game has begun…
  • winston blue

Like (Post)
    (Quote from cris@)

We also talked about that noob that sent back my troops after attack, all together with 1 CATAPULT. Seriously? Phalanxes + druids + 1 cata + Hero, all sent back together :D When I told him that next time I want it all sent separetely ,…