The Statesman Artisan

• Male
  • Member since Jan 13th 2018
Profile Hits
⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • The Statesman

Like (Post)
    so there, we have done our part to make these forums more interesting and lively.....now you do yours! lets hear whats going on with the other big groups out there. If we just ignore the toxic banter and take back control....i dare say these forums…
  • The Statesman

Like (Post)
    Well, I promised a tale of danger and suspense days ago...and as it looks like the players involved realy have deleted I suppose now is as good as ever!

Really, it's a tale as old as time as it is one of revenge, friendship, loyalty, and ultimately,…
  • The Statesman

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

Totally agree with you, we need to stop this. There's a famous piece of internet advice: "Don't feed the troll."
  • The Statesman

Its pointless trying to argue with Kazah. I didn't want to get into this but this mud throwing is too much. He's hell bent on continuing to cheat his way through the game and although I can't say that I have read all the baloney that he's typed, it…
  • The Statesman

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Hu_MaTuB)

Yes, haven’t forgotten, and already working on it. Leaders of top alliances should expect a questionnaire/interview within next few days or so, just working on a map first. I’m not satisfied with the usual RoA maps out there,…
  • The Statesman

I like your confidence. :)
  • The Statesman

I like it how a person who's already so deep in the quicksand is trying to throw mud at others thinking that doing so will make them sink with him; instead of trying to get himself out of it. But I guess he enjoys going down there and…
  • The Statesman

I see too much Bedlam in there :D
    They do have some LzMz s, PFUs and HK+852 around some of them btw.
  • The Statesman

Take your time but please do it. That would be great indeed.

(Quote from DisneyPrincess)

You're right but maybe making the reports anonymous might help a bit. Also it's not possible to reinforce any random player in this server…
  • The Statesman

There used to be a time when the forums used to have threads about weekly analysis of the condition of various teams in the servers, there used to be threads about rumours, battle reports, etc. Those days were fun. Now all I see is everyone whining…