Eddard

• Member since Jan 17th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Eddard

I am 100% certain there are several tasks that are not showing up on my account: The night king
    Fell down from rank 15 to 64 because of it. Would appreciate if someone could take a look at it asap so i can get back on track.
  • Eddard

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Administrator)

Can't deny it took me a few minutes to calm down. You should get out of the bubble you live in if you want to save the game and actually take a few lessons somewhere how to communicate with people if you are in charge of the…
  • Eddard

So the reward of being a fan of these servers and getting on right on time to get a head start will result in me being put over 24h back in the race for the best 15c because you forgot to check the tasks before launching the…
  • Eddard

Like (Post)
    Are you seriously playing with our money? Next time free gold beta to try all the freaking bugs
  • Eddard

So let's see if i've understood this right. What you are saying is that some of us are getting the 500cp reward and some of us are not? I'm done with all of the tasks that have been available to me. The ones that have not…