Quokka Artisan

• Member since Jan 23rd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Quokka

Liked ThaPai_’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    Hello everyone.

I'm ThaPai. Maybe some of you know me. Finally the WoW was built. I would like to thank all my friends who contributed. Everything was very nice at first, but later I realized how unfair the game was especially on this server. I was…
  • Quokka

Liked straki’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    Bravo G&V and frends ally... we won this time :thumbsup::love::saint:<3

now rest :item11::item12::item07::item08: , prepare :item01::item02::item05::item04::item03::item06: weapons for next server FINAL TOURNAMENT !!! yesssss :hero2::rom02:
  • Quokka

Liked -V-’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Carbon)

It's Uollas, hope you don't have other serious understanding problems.
  • Quokka

Liked che ansia’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Carbon)

stop crying child, see you on finals :*
  • Quokka

Liked -V-’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Carbon)

We only played for tickets this time, mate.
  • Quokka

Liked che ansia’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Carbon)

we all played in relax, no multies, no gold
    but i forgot these reports on your allies

wLN31b8.png
    capital village zeroed

sQkvEBF.png
    + 1628 catas

XPOrp0s.png
    +4350 catas

and what have you done? crashed on your first mission? :osd::osd::osd:
  • Quokka

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Carbon)

and who plays in carbon & aslan in exodus?
    clown ;)

• Quokka

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

Yes true, but I always saw other scouts record crashed in this way with hero and I did the same. Anyway until TG do nothing to prevent this, players can do what they want. I never talked about cheat here so I really can't understand…
  • Quokka

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

As I already said in this thread, forum speakers doesn't rapresent an entire meta.
    I never said all Exodus are troll just because there are some exodus trolls here like you, if you still didn't understand this easy point it's not my…
  • Quokka

You didn't played groupint, so why you talk?
    We did this just with italian players, shut up troll
  • Quokka

Sure it's my fault and not about the other 9 players in top 10 def ^^
  • Quokka

People just like to talk without knows thing.
    I had to crash to make a report of my personal record, Can I or next time I have to ask permission to you? Carbon

(Quote from Carbon)

Exactly what you did? This is a qualy server and we are not used to…
  • Quokka

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Carbon)

VdC4xeW.jpg

(Quote from Quokka)

orion hates you :osd:
  • Quokka

(Quote from Carbon)

Sure, Exodus had 5kk scouts to crash! Stop rosik too.
  • Quokka

And so? I have to crash my scouts, everyone could get those deff points, so why not an allied?
    As my village says, STOP ROSIK PLEASE
    I'll share report in 1h :thumbsup:
  • Quokka

Thank you for free def points!
  • Quokka

Regard pazuzzu, he didn't keep scouts on his hammer village and other villages too, we do not have spy in your alliance, I just scouted him every night in every village for a week (or more maybe ^^) to check is working time on account,…
  • Quokka

Thanks for the compliments, it's first time I do scouter account. The plan on pazuzzu was my idea and I didn't think it could work, it was a nice shot ^^.
    I don't usually write in forums, we know that here it is full of spammers and I…
  • Quokka

Liked luca73’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Emerik)

Uollasarab meta is not all italian meta, it is only uollas meta joined with germans and greeks and arabs and turks and french and others

Other italian meta are playing qualification without spamm in other group, also many italian…
  • Quokka

Like (Post)

🗘 UPDATE 🗘- Change capital restrictions

Dear players,

recently we published a changelog related to an upcoming update which contains various new features, one of which received a number of negative comments.
    • Changing the capital village will not be