damdida Artisan

• Member since Jan 31st 2018
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    Note i havent acually read everything written here carefully since its just the same discussion time & time again.

Here my two cents as a Duat leader / nordics "meta" leader.
    Are we suprised GoW & Goats do joint ops on us? no of course not lol, we have…
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    How we look, feel etc went out the window once a plant stole our ST. Cant express this any more clearly. Most of us want to play to see Gunners lose again this round.

As for Nords, you had messed with GoW, TEN and Goats at the simultaneously, should we…
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    (=.'.=)
    ( /--\ )
    Hi again. Flufie has been saying he wants to look at some groups in a bit more detail. Starting with Duat and IKEA. This is intended to be followed by similar threads looking at other groups, though that would work best if they were…
  • damdida

Liked Willb1’s post in the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    Like (Post)
    From what I can see there is no big Zerg going on, its all just a reaction to what is going on in the server.

I don't see the Nordics complaining about anything but if they didn't want a war on multiple fronts then they shouldn't have had such an…
  • damdida

Liked Ajax.’s post in the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    Like (Post)
    Verdie, maybe you can blame yourself for once. Like GoW did last server.
    Atleast we learned from our mistakes and admitted them.

You have a huge amount of top players and still you manage to fail this hard. This is the second server in a row this…
  • damdida

Like (Post)

Operation : Creme de la creme Warriors

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus

In a tumultuous time of upheaval, a lone warrior could be heard sounding alarm sirens of war, however it wasn’t a warning for Gunners, the message instead erring caution for a…
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    Calm your titties everyone. Everything is a part of a bigger picture that not many can yet see. :P
  • damdida

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    2.01 to slow down TEN, Duat to slow down GOW and IKEA to mess around with Goats.

Gunners and DND share NE. Gunners enemy n1 is GOW so they place them slef more to the NW border. DNDs enemy n1 is TEN? Or maybe Goats? But…
  • damdida

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

Duat-------------Ikea----------------2.01

____________VS_________________

- - - - - - - Ne

Gow------------Goats------------------Ten

No one saw that one coming :D
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    The last map was not very good, so here are some more detailed ones. Again, it should be known that any views expressed here are entirely my own, and most likely totally wrong.

I found the old mapping tool on a hard drive, and downloaded the most…
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    The idea that players feel the need to use techs, cause everybody does it.. What a joke.
    If you could win a nice amount of money at the end of the server, i could kinda understand it.

But to use that much effort and time for the ''title winner and some…
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    Bat man is the reason I read the forum
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    Good Morning Forums!

Fresh from the presses is your long awaited cropper review of the server.

Before I get started I want to thank a few people who without their assistance this would not have turned out so well MisterB_IL and everyone else in…
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

I know the reason. The reason is because I refused to hug with TEN when they offered us the deal ... cause it was more fun just to take your WW with your getter access and all. Simple as that, the victory was secondary, the purpose…
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Loffe)

loffe, as much as you hate a player , its no reason to bring mental health related things to a public forum, if a person is actually depressed, who will take the responsibility if something goes wrong ?

theres a real person behind…
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

I don't know what is the bigger embarrassment for Gunners?
    Leader's WWR chiefed or WW chiefed?

Or the biggest would be belittling TEN for the whole server but finally have to ask them for confed because both Gunners WW got zeroed on…
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    Without knowing too much about last server, but the fact that Gunners had GoW's GT and still lost WW is pretty impressive.
    Gunners trying to trashtalk GoW after that event is pretty damn ironic :/
  • damdida

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..

+1 on this.

Toke a break from this game 2014 and come back 2018 and this is what happen to the game. Sure, it was probably a few techs back in the days but what we see now are a new level.

Really sad to see it but I hope Travian can…
  • damdida

Like (Post)
    So here we are in com2 a week since server started and there is only one way to describe this server. a Huge disappointment.

I came to this much hyped server hearing about all the good players that are playing here and eventually what i find out? that…
  • damdida

Liked Ajax.’s post in the thread PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS.
    Like (Post)
    guys dont be mad...
    This is just a game were all taking waaaayyy to seriously