Teebles Beginner

• Member since Feb 7th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK
  • Teebles

Alexander-Markus-Alexander-Patricia-Klaudius
  • Teebles

Simple principle: if something is broken, fixing it must cost less than getting a whole new one.

I am not looking for an extra advantage for hospital - whether it needs it or not - but this idea is important.

The cost of the hospital is part of the…
  • Teebles

Thread
    Repairing or "healing" troops in a hospital should cost less than the cost of producing new in barracks/stable.

This just makes sense: fixing something that is already there should cost less than making new!

Or is this why the environment is a mess?!
  • Teebles

Replied to the thread Limit abuse of dual accounts.
    I also log on from different locations and I agree that it is not going to be straight-forward to identify "teams" from the same person logging on from different IP addresses, but that should not prevent us trying, if the principle is accepted.

And the…
  • Teebles

I have been a sitter (and am now) but never used gold and always thought it would be not allowed because it is about spending other people's money.

But my other example about launching cata attacks (just as an…
  • Teebles

I have been playing on and off for at least 10 years and you could have answered me politely without silly names.

I am always in an alliance and have a sitter but, and as you should know because you are obviously very popular and have lots of friends:…
  • Teebles

Posted a new thread: Limit abuse of dual accounts
    Thread
    Part of the Rules says:

§ 1.3 Sharing account passwords is not permitted, except in the case of "dual accounts". "Dual accounts" are accounts played by two or more players. This is permitted as long as none of the players involved either own or play…
  • Teebles

Replied to the thread Day 3: The Place to Stay.
    Answer: 39