BrutaalBlondje Artisan

• Female
  • Member since Feb 12th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • BrutaalBlondje

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
  • BrutaalBlondje

• BrutaalBlondje

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Marduk_COM)

Natars already cannot be reinforced. But yes, not reinforcing inactive accounts (for instance, no log in in 7 days) might be a solution.
  • BrutaalBlondje

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    Hi. About that points.
    • Actions leading to an overload of the servers and/or can considerably adversely affect the game play for other users.

This rule refers to some deliberate actions that can result in breaking the game to other users up to…
  • BrutaalBlondje

Replied to the thread Spiking in com1.. AGAIN.

I mentioned this on Discord. But somebody mentioned that the bots that typically flud these kind of servers won't be shown as inactive because of their adventure troops. Now... then bots are a second problem to your spiking.
  • BrutaalBlondje

Like (Post)
    Forgot,

an even more simple solution would just be to prevent reinforcing all inactive accounts + natars
  • BrutaalBlondje

Coool... what server are you starting soon? :huh:
  • BrutaalBlondje

I agree with Alcunha. You could’ve just asked8oHilarious tho how you think one forum post (a forum that is barely read compared to years ago) will be sufficient to cause such situation as described in your second possible outcome???? Confused af. Cannot…
  • BrutaalBlondje

This is deffo the best part! Especially when you play with some of your family members and your sister goes.... "oh my god, they are talking about the game again." BEST EVER.
  • BrutaalBlondje

Replied to the thread Spiking in com1.. AGAIN.

Yeah you are rather good at finding the spikers aren't you! But just so you know I am here on behalf of Lowlands to agree that we have to do smth about these spikers so that this pop-tart stops blaming us for an ally full of spikers:thumbsup:
  • BrutaalBlondje

Hahaha, are you drunk?:thumbsup: Otherwise those are quite the accusations of a sober man! As much as I love your effort on a clear analysis you didn't seem to have put much thought into the sourcing. Where are your sources, where are your facts?…
  • BrutaalBlondje

• BrutaalBlondje

Liked fnx’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    they get deleted, 10% of those become natars. And those natars are amazing villages to chief post arties. All have lvl 9 fields.
  • BrutaalBlondje

Liked Bad Ghost/Lejon’s post in the thread Picture Picture of a day.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Lemon)

Köpenham./ kopenhagen
  • BrutaalBlondje

Like (Post)
    Farming more on sunday than the other 6 days of the week combined to obtain 1st place. Rest my case again...
  • BrutaalBlondje

Liked Mist4’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
  • BrutaalBlondje

Liked Mist4’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    Oh woops, sorry mod. :D

There is a com1 spam room where this can be discussed for all com1 players to see, Awesome21 is already there too ^^ Hope we can shine a light on this recent happenings in that server
  • BrutaalBlondje

Like (Post)
    Horrible + misused meme...
    (Quote from Bat Man)

2x1520.jpg

Let's face it Bats... money can buy you a lot of things, but the ability to make good memes ain't one of them.
  • BrutaalBlondje

Not here to talk trash about you guys, cause I know shit about SGR or Vices and I could not care less about who is right. But from my perspective the last week.... SGR seems more like a cult than alliance:PAnd we (TEN, VICES, Lowlands,…
  • BrutaalBlondje

Like (Post)
    His parents were murdered, ok? It's not easy being humorous when you're dead inside...