Elfimaledeti Beginner

• Member since Feb 16th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Elfimaledeti

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.

It's solved. Two last years it never counted banned accounts to the region pop / statistics.
  • Elfimaledeti

Like (Post)
    (Quote from toober_US)

If the village is last village of the acc you cant remove it, if its not last you can destroy it with catapults easily.
  • Elfimaledeti

Like (Post)
    it is about time the hero actually used the gelding to get back instead of walking with it
  • Elfimaledeti

Like (Post)
    I didn't like the Button to "Village" and "Buildings" as a "alternate mode". Cause sometimes i'm at Buildings.. click on Map.. then i want to go back to Buildings, but there's only Village button.. So a must click twice.. This annoy cause make me lose…
  • Elfimaledeti

Well, thats not every changed that happened. On small map the regions doesn't require 10k pop to unlock, but only 4k pop to unlock. And also all regions are unlocked quite early and that means, when and ally wants to win, they…
  • Elfimaledeti

Well, im playing on different domain, and all the region servers are great, well after they changed the map form 801x801 to 401x401 its much better. 801x801 every ally was in their region and quite nothing interesting happened, but…
  • Elfimaledeti

In my opinion x1 is perfect speed for this type of server. When you send catapults you have time to sleep, or the seek for def and yet you can have really great armies with the possibility of joining the troops. And what is great is…
  • Elfimaledeti

My suggestion for this little part is, that it should show, who settled the 4th village, not 2nd. Only for this "type" of server when we start with 6 settlers and cps for 2 another villages.
  • Elfimaledeti

Hello,
    well, I don't think so, you will be forced to wait 14 dayt to ger 4th village ;) just sit take some calculator and do some easy math stuff. You can do it much faster then you would told.

Something different:
    I don't mind the…