rey Philosopher

• Male
  • Member since Feb 28th 2018
Profile Hits
  • rey

Like (Post)
    Low priority thing, but would be convenient.

When you scout a certain village, report looks like this:

You can see everything and you have the Battle Simulator icon available to use, which already neatly fills out most of the simulator fields.

• rey

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Trickster_Rt)

If some few individuals donate a larger amount on a more regular basis, those who donated less of anything will not be seen regardless, so you can't really do homework there.

And who cares about confed donations? Maybe not…
  • rey

Replied to the thread Expand feature for Bonuses.
    "click to see all" maybe as a small popup window like the daily quest/gold menu pop up.

and then all contributors listed. i really like the idea, would be nice
  • rey

Like (Post)
    An option to expand the list of donators in Alliance bonuses, so every accounts donations are visible. This can give one an idea of who is actively contributing to your Alliance, and who is just feasting on efforts of others.

Also, display donation of…
  • rey

Now follows kscfan1.
    Follow
  • rey

Now follows Moose_DE.
    Follow
  • rey

Now follows Dr. JOker.
    Follow
  • rey

Now follows 14ways.
    Follow
  • rey

Like (Post)
    Dear players,

As you have noticed, in the course of 2020 we started having more and more game worlds in the regional set up (Tournament Qualifications, x10 Staysafe RunFast, Midsummer special, Travian: Shadow Empires, etc) instead of the local set up.

• rey

Like (Post)
    X3 + P&D vs NewOrder (1.600.000 DP)
    Picture + Links on the buttom
    Target 1: Big Confusion (Livia Drusilla)
    Target 2: Big Confusion (Mooncakes)

Both accounts are located at the BP spawn (-10/-57).

15:44

First member is informing about attacks on
  • rey

Like (Post)
    I like the changes as a start in dealing with this and I hope for more good changes to come.

The 'size of player' is something I'd like to discuss. Those game mechanics comparing 'size of player' like the pushing protection mentioned here, but also the…
  • rey

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Sukhoi)

I imagine the reason why there is a lot less fighting is because all the good players stopped playing. Why invest a lot of time, effort and often money in a game when you are up against players that have a ton of accounts just playing…
  • rey

Liked BlackBlade’s post in the thread Vacation mode.
    Like (Post)
    This was a list of changes I submitted to them last year. The reaction wasn't particularly positive and the subject has been quiet since. I've since made some adjustments to my proposal in ( ). Alternatively the option would be to remove the feature…
  • rey

Like (Post)
    Hello,

Am i the only one that wants to remove the uses of multis/techs? I really hate they removed the rule about having to play for their own benefit. The game is dying and i think that tech/multi abusers are a big factor. No new players are playing…
  • rey

Replied to the thread ComX Server - Reports.

:wall:

:D:D:D:D yes was really intense!! our leaders planned a couple of ops, you did nothing to fight back or give your members any room to catch their breath... you just gave up cause you have hundreds of accounts anyway.

yea mate so intense,…
  • rey

Like (Post)
    (Quote from SEYTANDOVENTURK.)

People have congratulated ML plenty on discord, though playing sketchy they are gentle guys that has gotten the praise they deserve.

Istanbul on the other hand are the classic school bullies, cheating on all exams, harassing…
  • rey

:D:D:D:D^^^^
    :wall: :asd::asd::asd:
  • rey

Like (Post)

Turks domination - Loading error.....
  • rey

Nah, Turks were easy, kinda like stealing candy from a child.

ML carried youse. They are harder to beat.
    Maybe take some lessons from them and than turks might actually become an o.k. alliance :o
  • rey

yea keep telling yourself that. :D