rey Philosopher

• Male
  • Member since Feb 28th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • rey

Like (Post)
    Regarding International100 (International x10) & Arabics50 (Arabics x5) results. I am aware there were some bugs regarding Natars defenses so I just used the data I had from the server.
    Our apologies for what happened, the team is on it.

(Hidden…
  • rey

Liked Deacon’s post in the thread Travian LAG.
    Like (Post)
    unbelievable, as a German I have to apologize, we still call the Internet "Neuland".
  • rey

You mean 1-1-1-15? 15crop fields?

Well, if used as non capital villages.. Once you've fully upgraded them you can use the crop to feed troops via traderoutes.
    Having a minus production in a normal village isn't that bad, as long as…
  • rey

Troops can only be used for e.g. raiding if they are send from the village they are build in. (on normal servers)
    Reinforcements to other villages can not start to attack from there.

On regional servers (such as Shadow Empire i think its called right…
  • rey

Like (Post)
    We’ve received complaints about the connectivity issues that have been happening in our 4.6 gameworlds.

We have applied some changes and the gameworlds are currently working better.
    The team will continue monitoring the performance of all our 4.6…
  • rey

Like (Post)
    I have a bug with my hero, where his alive but dead at the same time.
  • rey

Liked maledict’s post in the thread Travian LAG.
    Like (Post)
    11 days after the start... in truce time, 10 am the lag is like 10 seconds loading. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • rey

Replied to the thread Travian LAG.
    Whatever they've done, its starting to affect normal gameworlds...

The whole Travian Server structure seems to be taking performance hits. Not just the infamous EU30 Server ^^
  • rey

Replied to the thread Discussion: Travian Version 4.6.
    yea, please fix the freaking horse.... this is terribly unbalanced and just not fun. might aswell delete your account if you dont get it in the first 2 Adventures and start new.....

start as it is currently is completly rng based :/

EDIT: Started new…
  • rey

Like (Post)
    Hi,

you should rework "Gelding", it should be your first reward or remove him from adventure - reward for building stable? or something like this...... if you dont get horse from first adventure you are fu** up. Cuz other ppl will clear all oasis…
  • rey

Like (Post)
    thank you for pointing out your arguments and explaining why exactly you feel its like this, really appreciate your post, it will make travian a better game
  • rey

Like (Post)
    Sub to this thread for your personal pleasure.
  • rey

Like (Post)
    So here I am playing on a server spending my hard-earned money enjoying the strategy of war. After a few weeks, someone in my alliance explains he has spotted a few TECH accounts. He explains to me how this works. 4-months later it seems there are more…
  • rey

Now follows sudden_death.
    Follow