rey Merchant

• Male
  • Member since Feb 28th 2018
Profile Hits
  • rey

Liked Finals|Qualy’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    ThaPai_
    This issues is sadly every server the same!

Just to get this boosting into numbers:

Exodus (Main Alliance) got around 10.000.000 friendly boosted points. (from total 13.000.000 this week)

Exodus did more then 11.000.000 by boosted accounts
  • rey

Liked ThaPai_’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    Hello everyone.

I'm ThaPai. Maybe some of you know me. Finally the WoW was built. I would like to thank all my friends who contributed. Everything was very nice at first, but later I realized how unfair the game was especially on this server. I was…
  • rey

Liked Endtime’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    Sad sad. Lost top10 starting from rank 2 most of the server within 72 hours by simply only friendly shit, and whats even worse, is the fact, that its possible today to even discuss openly in forums without any consequences.

I want a discussion about…
  • rey

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
  • rey

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

You've just sent the worst waves I've seen in quite some time.. Thanks for that mate, seeing you in the defense list really brightens up my morning. Like.. I'd actively have to try to "outnoob" that. :osd:

Anyway, after that one.. You really…
  • rey

Liked Endtime’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    great work Emerik
    I'd really like to publish the pm about the fair friendly deffending you support. You're a lot representant and a leader of a cheater alliance! Good job! Good combination!

@TG I want a statement here, why its possible since years,…
  • rey

Like (Post)
    We dont have a lot left of troops so That's not helpful. Anyways. We have a 125% 15c, finished field 19 with arte time, resulting in 430k/h. Furthermore we popped a lot as you Can see. Many villages, many Ressource. We were rank 1-2 mostly the whole…
  • rey

Now follows Equilibrium.
    Follow
  • rey

Now follows Engelsnacht.
    Follow