Bat Man Philosopher

• Member since Mar 7th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    Hello all,

We hadn't meant to post again, but Flufie says it would be nice to look at how things finished. We have made some final maps, not of the alliance groups as we have seen them before, but of players in groups which have confederacies with the…
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    Hello, ViGGe here!

Ill jump in and salute our team for the victory, despite having the odds against us. Also thank you to our opponents.

I played on Angor Animi account. Plan from start was to play with my friends Matty and Nordin, who ended up…
  • Bat Man

Liked Saravan’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    IMAGINE HAVING ONE META IN EVERY QUAD PLAYING TOGETHER FOR +100 DAYS AND STILL LOSE

tenor.gif
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [ cwl ] Brezzok)

Hey brezzok man. Old is not always better. Your orcish ways and bot accusations (there is a difference between ingame and discord/google sheet bots) can not be tolerated, we will have to ask you to step down from your pickup…
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone. Superriku from KLUBBSPORRE here. I want to say thanks to everyone who played on the server, it was a round that turned out completely different than what I expected, in some sense fantastic, and also in some sense bad. Not much if any…
  • Bat Man

Liked Anze’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from 1qaz)

I stil cant believe GoW Goats and TEN took combined zero plans.
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    good and exhausting round it was,
    תרגום לעברית בסוף החלק שבאנגלית ( hebrew translation in the end of the post)

i was insomnia and brought here some friends as israeli team, joined to gunners
    our numbers were around 10 real acc and 8 techs which had to…
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    Good, fine, thanks & congrats...
    You did well!
    How'bout giving Gunners some credit for running interference against the multi_quad zerge?
    (I still feel we won, lol)
    Toast to you for being GREAT.
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    I'll post my two cents here and it's going to be long as well because I've constantly harassed like 50 different people to move def.

All good things come to an end. I think it’s only fair to thank everyone who played on the server, even though it
  • Bat Man

Replied to the thread Endgame Thanks giving and Congratulation.

To be fair it was only 80% of the server. I was surprised with so much support the zerg still couldn't beat Gunners. They definately had many great players and well known teams to do the job.

(Quote from Dominic_AU)

Perhaps having…
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from LukeHaines_COM)

You could be right about def. Probably didn't get any def from IKEA/GOATS quad ^^ so technically not "all quads", but I believe you did get some sort of help from GOATS, so... he's not wrong about zerging the whole server.
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    So finally this server came to end for some people this server was a shit show but for me it was one of the good ones we actually enjoyed after a loooong time ....

To Olof - Thanks for giving us a chance to be a part of duat , without a doubt you are a…
  • Bat Man

Replied to the thread Wonders Of The World.
    WonderOfTheWorld

1. KORNSNÖ Nordic Powerhouse IKEA 95 02.04.21, 10:19
    2. Tyrant -GUNNERS planT- GUNNERZ 81 02.04.21, 01:46
    3. pilgrim 2.01 WW TEN Y 59 -
    4. pilgrim Dr Strangelove TEN Y 59 -
    5. pilgrim GOATS WW TEN Y 59 -
    6. KORNSNÖ 42 ITKUKANA IKEA 11 -
    7. pilgrim
  • Bat Man

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    Cheers Jay, well played Nordics. With Ten/Goats/Gow/2.01/dnd focusing much of their attention on Gunners and Gunners doing there best to return fire and survive against the ongoing onslaught it gifted Nordics a very favorable position.

We may not have…
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    Now that the server is over
    All shit talking aside

Gunners: Awesome job. Tbh, I wouldnt have felt bad had you won. You would have deserved it.
    Nordics: Dangerous. Your planning and coordination is on a level I have never seen in latest years. I wish we…
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    WW situation today (D228)

In other news, GoW, TEN and Goats landed on Gunners feeders and NPC villages two days ago. Kekw and salt levels on the unofficial discord of com2 remain high to this day.

Needless to say, the end is nigh. Will the ultimate…
  • Bat Man

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

The closer I see our WW to level 100 the more comfy and relaxed I become. I've noticed players leaving from gow, goats, well leaving the zerg in general it's true it hasn't come from our direction.

Whilst it's good to see our…
  • Bat Man

WonderOfTheWorld

1. Tyrant -GUNNERS planT- GUNNERZ 87 -
    2. KORNSNÖ 41 PELKURIKANA IKEA 85 27.03.21, 00:56
    3. pilgrim 2.01 WW TEN Y 39 26.03.21, 08:52
    4. pilgrim Dr Strangelove TEN Y 39 26.03.21, 10:39
    5. pilgrim GOATS WW TEN Y 39 26.03.21, 08:52
    6. pilgrim GoW WW TEN Y 39 26.03.21, 08:52
    7. KORNSNÖ 42 ITKUKANA
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

• Bat Man

WonderOfTheWorld

1. Tyrant -GUNNERS planT- GUNNERZ 75 -
    2. KORNSNÖ 41 PELKURIKANA IKEA 74 21.03.21, 06:15
    3. KORNSNÖ 42 ITKUKANA IKEA 4 -
    4. pilgrim 2.01 WW TEN Y 0 -
    5. pilgrim Dr Strangelove TEN Y 0 -
    6. Natars WW Village