Profile Hits
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from 1qaz)

I got more troops then you and about 99.9% of the server 😂

Besides Zergers don’t matter at all
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    bro we like being here . Didn’t want to Zerg and have a boring ass server . We do war unlike y’all .
    (Quote from [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay)

(Quote from 1qaz)

• Bat Man

Replied to the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.

• Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from LukeHaines_COM)

Guess counting is not your forte! Either thaat or you spaawned kind'a late...
    But for sure not the sharpest tool in the shoppe.
    And as usual with incompetent mobs, misrepresenting any reasoning held to justify (confirmation…
  • Bat Man

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

(Quote from 1qaz)

Both very valid points without such resilient determined players gunners may have fallen by the way side within a few Zerg ops.

Leadership have made some excellent decisions regarding recruitment and surrounded…
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

most of the credit for this show is to ea of the players of gunners that keep rebuilt and fight after all of this.
    its not about leadership wisdon, its about every individual account will, that merge together.
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Verschwunden)

Current list of excuses as to why an alliance that has had help with def, off and artis from 3 other metas for over 60 days are somehow still struggling:

- Enemy uses bots
    - Enemy uses scripts
    - Enemy uses techs
    - Enemy uses…
  • Bat Man

When the going gets tough, the tough gets resilient!

Astounding isn’t it Gunners have roughly 4-5 times more kills then most alliances, even third place ten Doesn’t even come close being outgunned by approximately 2-3 times.

Maria it’s good…
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from 1qaz)

I would like to ask you to elaborate these accusations but that would be against the forum rules.

I don't know what makes you think there are any bots and scripts in use. If it's the timed attacks during operations, I'll laugh you off.…
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    Just wanted to say I'm proud of the rank & file @ Gunners as well as HQs!

Xtremely proud.
    Awesome off/def against all odds!!!
  • Bat Man

*Holds up large neon sign* Yes!
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sheldon0502)

Isn't Verdie still playing?
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    I was going about my day minding my own business when I had a quiet little laugh to myself, how there's pages of GOATS conspiracy on the forum of this Gunners Zerg, Nordics Zerg etc etc.. All the time it was GOATS part of the big zerg.

;(

EDIT: Sorry not a…
  • Bat Man

Forget it. If I had to unite every quad together and almost every team, just to stand a chance of winning, I'd sooner quit the game.
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Anze)

bro how’s your hammer ?
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay)

lol okay y’all are the worst major alliance on here. Go splat on some feeders 8o
  • Bat Man

Agreed your a joke meta 800+ 4 quad mega meta Ten/Gow/Goats/Dnd/2.01 and still not enough lol, you probably won’t even take any plans either 8o
  • Bat Man

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

imagine being the biggest meta and still not being able to win Imfao :D
  • Bat Man

Lol 1qaz, your posts are becoming on par with Maria's of late, even her posts are more well thought out then yours. I'd be happy to add this to the zerg's wall of excuses, if it wasn't for the fact that the zerg approached us to do…
  • Bat Man

Last night was a bloody day for the supreme champions, 4 quads came together against us, and we were once again put to the ultimate test. A zerg mega meta with over 800 accounts, together against us, last time they sent over 100 hammers walking. And we…