Pegula Beginner

• from Split
  • Member since Mar 13th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Ya sadly you are probably right. Travian needs to find a way to make money off of their game outside of the game itself! The speed servers are the key to bringing Travian into a Starcraft/Warcraft 3 tournament scenario. DOTA 2 makes millions simply…
  • Pegula

Replied to the thread Server difficulty level.
    I like idea about 1 mont a play and paying 15 euro for that without pay to win strategy. Can i add some idea with that kind of rules
    . I really like idea to have championship like 10 vs 10 player or 15 vs 15 players with ranking points like in tennis…
  • Pegula

Replied to the thread 2020 Birthday Server Suggestion.

for that i had idea that why pandora type of servers doesnt have some kind main capital for 1 alliance . One ww where you can have special kind of buildings for new bonuses or tech. Like in pandora you can unlock them only if…
  • Pegula

Replied to the thread Gold Free Server.
    Gold free server 5x speed , and on the start of server every player is paying like 10 Euro for plus and bonus options , and every month after that . They need to earn something too. I think 1 server can be per year or every 2 year like big travian…
  • Pegula

Like (Post)
    We had the gold-free .org servers back in T3.6-times. They were loved by many (me included, especially the 3x speed org). TG gave up on them and closed .org domain when they introduced T4 and the auction hall. I am sure many players would love to have it…
  • Hello every one. I want to share stats from ru domain. Its not over yet, but the numbers will stay the same +-
    (Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content)

And thats our 2 biggest army
  • Pegula

Replied to the thread Gold Free Server.
    This is Great idea , i think they can make 1 server like this for example 5 x speed would be nice .
  • Pegula

Liked Ashzart’s post in the thread Gold Free Server.
    Like (Post)
    I've always wondered why there are no servers where you're not able to purchase gold. For us free to play players it's frustrating to see people just npc trading all the timea growing their army and villages while we're just sending resources from…
  • Pegula

Like (Post)
    better make it work like catas , after level 10 rally point and above 10 scouts you can scout both the resources and defenses all together .
  • Pegula

Like (Post)
    I would love to see such scenario...
    - Map based on Europe;
    - 3 extra tribes (Scandinavians, Baltic tribes and Britanic tribes) to the current 5;
    - Big map, 1001x1001 up to 5001x5001 squares;
    - And whoever picks specific tribe gets spawned in their home…
  • Laurel_Wreath_Travian_5_tribes.png

Game world information
    Game world: ts83 (COM83)
    Round: ?
    Travian Version: T4.4 Path to Pandora (Closed Beta)
    Map size: 801x801
    Speed: x1
    Troop speed: x1

Game world progression
    serverStart.png Start date
    secondVillage.png First to settle 2nd village
    artifacts.png