ScoobSensatioN Beginner

• Member since Mar 19th 2018
Profile Hits
  • ScoobSensatioN

Replied to the thread International [NYS2021] Rumors from International x1.
    Yeah I have no idea why they made server with potentially more then 15k people on it, on a small map... +/+ is overcrowded... I mean it is good for farming but it is outbalanced totally.. Travian should think about algorythm that would scan the situation…
  • ScoobSensatioN

Replied to the thread International [NYS2021] Rumors from International x1.
    Forum is dead. How is situation people, a lot of metas already established... will see who gonna make best v2 placement... a lot of accounts registered, just need to see how many of them are techs...
  • ScoobSensatioN

199/-181.. Type that in your maps, press 50%,and enjoy your view... Its ridicolous how many team players is over there. Everything prepared for one or two 'real players'.
    Settled v3 Today, ALL OF Them, all of them were around 50 pop and still named New…
  • ScoobSensatioN

Like (Post)
    Agreed.
    I have never (in almost 10 years of Travian, 8 of them on tx3-servers) seen this amount of multi-/tech-/bot-/goldfish-usage.
    We have two groups here who do not only ruin the stats but also the game. And others will *cough* learn from it and come…
  • ScoobSensatioN

Replied to the thread ComX Server - Reports.
    Yesterday we were attacking, today we are deffending :)
  • ScoobSensatioN

Result will be that we will delete them, especially because they are cheaters and if TG can't find evidence and ban them after multi farming 8 million resourses in less then 3 days , we will fight cheater and make him cry :)
  • ScoobSensatioN