Yowie Artisan

• Member since Apr 14th 2018
Profile Hits
We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • aşkım selam.
  • Kill yourself. ( :
  • Sorry for the poor welcome. I hope you were warned that you are walking into a minefield on uk domain. Best of luck!

Let me know if you want the spreadsheets and templates for the HoF, there’s still quite a bit of work to be done there so would be cool to have some help. I’ll pm you my Skype.
    • It's ok. I've been a UK reader for quite some months. I knew what I was stepping into.

Please do. :)
  • Your thread was deleted?

TK sack you already?
    • I got it deleted since it was my thread, cause I realised that it's someone we don't want on UK.
    • I appreciate the candor. Perhaps that opinion will change in time.
    • In time for what? More upcoming changes to the crew? :O
    • Yeah what lemon said. As for changing opinions, seems unlikely. Ask muchachole how it went for them.