iSmokeWeeed Beginner

• Member since May 10th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • iSmokeWeeed

Replied to the thread CodeX V .com - Some like it hot!.

I'm so proud of you...
  • iSmokeWeeed

OK, then i have a suggestion to dramatically reduce amount of multi accounts:

Link account verification with phone number. Of course some people have two phone numbers, but clearly wouldnt have 10+ ..
  • iSmokeWeeed

what is definition of "tech" / "tech friends"?
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)

giphy.gif
    Our beloved gods opted for red lean wedding festivities. I can sympathize with it, at certain age not everyone welcomes reminders. BUT BUT BUT 15 years is big deal for dogs, cats and on-line games and we all happy our dogs, cats and travian are…
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)
    This is not unique to Codex Victoria, but the "sort by departure time" filter in the trade routes screen of the marketplace broke about a year ago, and it hasn't been fixed.

It would be nice if the game could re-learn how to count from 0 to 60 again so…
  • iSmokeWeeed

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Codex V start.
    Like (Post)
    Thanks, Huma. I will wait for an answer.

The tread you linked explains nothing. It is the reason for my question. I assume that means no, no changes to in-game mechanic.
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)
    Someone just raided it shortly before you did or resources were spent in the village.
  • iSmokeWeeed

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.

World progression should be changed to the first person who settles the 4th village, not 2nd...

https://prnt.sc/ow9wem
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)
    I am deleting because this beta is so far away from ready for release that I am wasting my time here

but.. before I go... one more of the bugs that if, instead of having little get togethers with post-it notes to choose the special name you had sat…
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Robrob)

A new concurrence are emerging. Travian Games just will respect more their players when they start to lose their place in market. Just wait for it.
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)
    ok... you should remove your restriction on time to delete.. your rollback may have sorted out some of your issues but it has destroyed the game for many more...

Two comments for future specials:

1)You are listed as a multi-million dollar company...…
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)
    I didn't like the Button to "Village" and "Buildings" as a "alternate mode". Cause sometimes i'm at Buildings.. click on Map.. then i want to go back to Buildings, but there's only Village button.. So a must click twice.. This annoy cause make me lose…
  • iSmokeWeeed

Thats ok :) i just gave my counter feedback - didnt try to offend, apologies if i did
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)
    (Quote from iSmokeWeeed)

I just gave my feedback :)
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)
    Language is a problem. I bet these 400 account on Japanese server is completely lost market if they remove the domain. Reducing frequency of servers may not be a big issue with veteran players but hard to attract newbies to a server a month away.
  • iSmokeWeeed

I disagree. They would make more money from 1 large server than from 10 small ones:

Actually 10 servers with 1000 players in each won't generate more cash flow than 1 server with 10,000 players. Due fact that competition boosts item…
  • iSmokeWeeed

I'm playing travian since 2007.. Classic, Fire & Sand, Pandora, Kingdoms, TT and etc. Tested multiple Beta servers as well. When I've heard of special server coming up due 15th Anniversary, I've got so excited. Although -…
  • iSmokeWeeed

Apologies that I've missed it - but what was the bug exactly? Did it gave free troops from hospital?
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)
    So what I don't get is how come you (Travian) get to re-book the gold purchases? I don't know about other players, but my gold spending is directly underpinned to how the game, my account, the region, etc is/are going.
    In other words, you will never be…
  • iSmokeWeeed

Like (Post)
    Dear Travian developers.
    I spend all my live playing travian, I really like this game and I spend a lot of money. Since I'm playing the beta version I've seen a lot of bugs that dont make de game fair.
    In tester servers of kingdoms they give 350 gold…