MadMinds Merchant

• Member since May 24th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • MadMinds

Replied to the thread [TTF] Rumors from Finals.
    ML META going together with russians.... very sad....

very pathetic....

they are doing everything to win...

they will fail so bad...

keep calm and destroy ML.... Snoopy is here...

:mmm:
  • MadMinds

Like (Post)
    S37W7KC.jpg

unknown.png
  • MadMinds

Liked Alge’s post in the thread America [TTQ] Rumors from Group America.
    Like (Post)
    Hello everyone

8 hours agoo i have settled a village near Snoopy...150 slots far away from my villages and my alliance!

Anyway this is the result of 2 hours of fighting

goKG50l.png

r1lL7Jl.png

I have tried all my best to resist in that zone...but snoopy attacked…
  • MadMinds

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Catime)

• MadMinds

Replied to the thread America [TTQ] Rumors from Group America.

Let's show some reports to the community and stop the bla bla bla, I include an image of the average ML player :asd::asd:

It seems that you are getting a hard time :osd1:

• MadMinds

Like (Post)
    (Quote from MadMinds)

:asd:
  • MadMinds

ML cant even delete this village in the middle of their WW hammers, you are a joke :blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::wall::wall:

go cry to your Sultan :asd::asd:
  • MadMinds

A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent.
    I remembered the line from an ancient scripture; The Sultan was trying to persuade the J0ker that he should do his duty and join their forces, on the other side, Snoopy takes on his…
  • MadMinds

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Lotus60)

Nop, we are not like the arabs that lose hammers or villages and delete ;)
  • MadMinds

Like (Post)
    America .....................................................................................................................................Europe

…
  • MadMinds

Like (Post)
    (Quote from MadMinds)

Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

I will tell you a secret; this time, for free: if you scout the villages first, the chances to loose are lower.
    You are welcome.
    (Quote from Venom_RO)

People said that the game is ruined for…
  • MadMinds

we have a smart ass here ;)

farm alliances are controlled by the people who farm them, if you raid them you lose, your argument is bad

you have the noob pokemon leader and the old woman liking you big boy, go go go go go
  • MadMinds

Let me say that our mission here at this time is about to come to a close in the next few days. We came from distant lands, and even what some might call somewhat of another dimension, and we are about to return from whence we came.
    It requires, that…
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on Nanoha’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hey, I wanna invite you and all your MAD friends to the next Hispano x3 server that will start 23 of september, there will be playing TM alliance, we want revenge from you guys, please, accept this invitation and let's have fun this time in our territory…
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on AbbyChen’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hey, I wanna invite you and all your MAD friends to the next Hispano x3 server that will start 23 of september, there will be playing TM alliance, we want revenge from you guys, please, accept this invitation and let's have fun this time in our territory…
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on CatCook’s wall.
    Wall Comment
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on Rainfall’s wall.
    Wall Comment
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on hugo234_CC’s wall.
    Wall Comment
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on FungB’s wall.
    Wall Comment