MadMinds Merchant

• Member since May 24th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on Nanoha’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hey, I wanna invite you and all your MAD friends to the next Hispano x3 server that will start 23 of september, there will be playing TM alliance, we want revenge from you guys, please, accept this invitation and let's have fun this time in our territory…
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on AbbyChen’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hey, I wanna invite you and all your MAD friends to the next Hispano x3 server that will start 23 of september, there will be playing TM alliance, we want revenge from you guys, please, accept this invitation and let's have fun this time in our territory…
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on CatCook’s wall.
    Wall Comment
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on Rainfall’s wall.
    Wall Comment
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on hugo234_CC’s wall.
    Wall Comment
  • MadMinds

Wrote a comment on FungB’s wall.
    Wall Comment
  • MadMinds

Replied to the thread Congrats MAD for your GOLD Victory.

kisses from china:whistling:
  • MadMinds

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.

As I said... we are not done with u, this is just the beggining of a really MAD nigthmare:evil:
  • MadMinds

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.

Nice man, enjoy while you can, MAD is just preparing to destroy your EDITED

cheers
  • MadMinds

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

we just have "offs/deffs" now ;)

and yes Panic Button its already been Actived ;)