Vino Beginner

• Member since Jun 4th 2018
  • Last Activity:
  • Forum S2
Profile Hits
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    (Quote from 1qaz)

GOATS had a NAP and a quad split agreement with IKEA, before things went awry. So lets not forget that they did quietly, what GUNNERS did openly. Not our fault DND hasn't attacked us and broken the NAP like IKEA broke their NAP with…
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    What makes all of you believe that DND and Gunners will just hug it to victory together? I for one also thought that GOATS actually is a strong group and this would be just a minor setback. It slows you down for sure, but I can't really see how this…
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    Good evening fellow travian addicts. You have been speculating what is happening in SW and why and I decided to light our decisions a bit. There is actually some reason behind this, so try not to be stuck on your own pov’s and accept that different…
  • Vino

Like (Post)
  • Vino

Replied to the thread Day 21 map and initial analysis.

You are not a member of Gunners.
    I rather have a member send d pictures than a batman posting in forum anyday.
    I didn't say you were a leader either and didnt say you claimed to be, rather be led by Edwin than you.
    Rest that you…
  • Vino

Replied to the thread Day 21 map and initial analysis.

At some point you gotta realize you need to stop and think for once in your life, you are making Gunners look like such a big joke in forum and it's honestly getting quite annoying from a leadership standpoint. There are no big…
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    Good Morning Forums!

Fresh from the presses is your long awaited cropper review of the server. (This will also be posted in the Stat thread so it doesnt get buried here).

Before I get started I want to thank a few people who without their assistance…
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    Small request by team Dire

Can we leave the cheating/teching/last server talk behind... It’s old news, theres enough on other threats already written about it. Also, every alliance is guilty of cheating, so stop acting like you are the holy. (teching…
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    Who needs lollipop now
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bad Ghost/Lejon)

I told you joining back was a bad idea, but you were insistent on joining us again. You left a bad impression before you left the first time. Eitherway, we felt you deserved a chance since you wanted it so badly. So we let…
  • Vino

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

You are reading it wrong, it's not about being complete nonsense, it's all about the comedic value.
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    com2_overview.png

Current update on com2 in a nutshell :D
    Credits to Vege
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    ok
    With all honesty
    This will be a awesome server in TG history to remember

Dirty or clean, it's just a game.
    Players are enemy's on one allies friends on another

All the best to EVERYONE

Peter
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Loffe)

including techs your well over 50%
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    Is that because they have their monthly visitor?
    (Quote from Bat Man)

• Vino

Like (Post)
    One big happy disfunctional family here at com2
  • Vino

Replied to the thread PRE-SERVER ANALYSIS.

I can do it if you buy me gold, i can login 4 times a day, 6 days a week. Will have 14s at day 150 ready to spam def in 2 villages.

PM me if you interested
  • Vino

Like (Post)
    As com2 draws nearer an amazing showdown beckons. A server packed with some of the most celebrated teams ever to grace Travian!

I’m expecting new records smashed, top tier tactics engineered and executed. As well as some deviously brilliant plotting…
  • Vino

Replied to the thread When s2 server will start?.

I fail at all this requirements, does it mean iam out of Gunners?
  • Vino

Replied to the thread When to start COM2 and COM5?.
    August start looks good to me. TG actually listened this time, iam surprised.