Mushroom Cl0ud Merchant

• Member since Jun 6th 2018
Profile Hits
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Ok because in the original post you talked about 2 accounts and now you are mentioning a 3rd, can you explain again what happened?
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

It literally says "Sitting or usage of the same computer". So the 2 accounts are connected via a type 3 connection.
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Wittekind)

Already answered with a no. This ascended now so we can make sacrifices to the gods to negate TG getting lost in the drowning depths of the world wide web.
    (Quote from Mushroom Cl0ud)

Disagree, they are shittier than egyptian Off.
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Like (Post)
    im playing finals whit egipcians.
    Like wittekind told gauls is best tribe to play whit low gold. Egipcians have a low start,waterworks is not cheap,and melicia is a mistake. Few good defensive players make melicia.
    Im having problems whit crop,and for…
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Like (Post)

Did the math (1x Server Speed) and have to correct myself. Although Gaul is a bit better than you stated here huns aren't bad (better than teutons). Downside is you need about 200 more crop per day because of consumption.…
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Replied to the thread Is it Worth it to play Gauls?.

Mercs + Marks is the only true hybrid strategy ^^
    I am a little bit biased on that but I love mercs marks. Really good balanced defense (stronger vs inf), great raiding and I think better offense than gaul hammers. And to answer the…
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Agreed to disagree. Fun fact the Marksman mercenary anvil is as good as the phlnx druidrider anvil in defensive power/time to produce. 5753 vs 5751
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

OOps sorry I got sidetracked ^^.
    Only if you are going to do a massive druid anvil :thumbup:
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Man why do people sleep on the defensive prowess of the Huns? Sure their wall is bad but how often do anvils defend themselves? Most of the time those Mercenaries and marksmen (who are also quite strong as hammers better than Gaul hammers actually) will…
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Like (Post)

Oh I don't want to argue with that. I am just saying you can make it work. In my opinion the Gap for ghosting between TTs and Steppes is shorter than the production advantage an egypt has over a Gaul if you play defensive…
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Huns = best boys
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Like (Post)

You tell them Mush ;)
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Meh I'll take 16 speed (19 with hero) and 120 att over 19 and 90 att. Also don't forget the Steppe rider only costs 895 resources to the TTs 1090. Personally though I love the marksman due to the high speed, 105 loot and their high…
  • Mushroom Cl0ud

Lemme just say that why would you build a TT or EI ghost when the Steppe Rider is faster, cheaper and stronger (faster than the EI, stronger than the TT). And if you want to get a little bit crazy try a marauder ghost. 180 attack for a 14 speed which…