AdmiralCross Artisan

• Male
  • from Cuba
  • Member since Jun 6th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • AdmiralCross

Replied to the thread Day 3: The Place to Stay.
  • AdmiralCross

Replied to the thread Day 2: Escape.
  • AdmiralCross

Replied to the thread Day 1: The Rescue Plan.
  • AdmiralCross

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

ww server i could say itn´t, but pandoras, with many wars and good level with many allys fighting each other, it is great, I played last beta(on Salados), and there I think we had lots of fun, even when i lost that server, but it…
  • AdmiralCross

I am a Spanish player who won the last Pandora with an excellent team, some Italians challenge us, so there are several alliances that will play in the Spanish code, this is a small map, more battles and more fun if any alliances want to play,
    we want…
  • AdmiralCross

Replied to the thread CodeX V .com - Some like it hot!.
    there are several alliances who are going to play in spanish codex, it is small map, more fighting and more fun, if any alliances want to play,
    we want more war!!!

for now there are some alliances who are champions of some pandoras in their domains and…
  • AdmiralCross

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.
    there are several allys who are going to play in spanish codex, it is small map, more fighting and more fun, if any ally want to play,
    for now there are some ally who are champions of some pandoras in their domains and wants to fight each other.
  • AdmiralCross

Like (Post)
    Dear Travian developers.
    I spend all my live playing travian, I really like this game and I spend a lot of money. Since I'm playing the beta version I've seen a lot of bugs that dont make de game fair.
    In tester servers of kingdoms they give 350 gold…
  • AdmiralCross

Replied to the thread Closed Beta - banter.

the point is everyone on self-accounts deletion, i dont like to let the beta a greet farm place to play
  • AdmiralCross

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Putin)

Eyy babe, I know what a beta is, I am currently a beta tester in three different games, in the past I was support in two different virtual environments, and I have played some beta of travian already, I assume failures, I assume…
  • AdmiralCross

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.
    i will delete too, and i courage you, do it the same thing, it is the most awful and unfair thing i've seen, playing our time and money for some cheatings player
  • AdmiralCross

i will delete too, and i courage you, do it the same thing, it is the most awful and unfair thing i've seen, playing our time and money for some cheatings player
  • AdmiralCross

Replied to the thread Closed Beta - banter.
    rollback, it going to be the worst thing i have ever seen, even when i am one very inactive and i didn´t get some profit with bugs... :cursing:, i will delete
  • AdmiralCross

Replied to a comment by alex99 on AdmiralCross’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    No sé a que te refieres, jajaja, pero de nada
  • AdmiralCross

Wrote a comment on Saory’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    hola
  • AdmiralCross

Like (Post)
    Hi
    So i like where we are going with the marketplace changes, but i have some suggestions that i think should be added in game.
    #1 The new sistem with hh:mm when creating new trade route, i think we could also add seconds, if we have goten to this…
  • AdmiralCross

I have said it before in the Hispanic domain and now I say it here so that others also think about it.

I have read all the notes about the 2019 tour and the ideas, and there is one that worries me more than any other because…
  • AdmiralCross

Like (Post)
    Hello,

these details are asked so rarely that Supporters have a trouble giving 100%-sure answers, and that may cause a delay to replies.

Enjoy.

• Beginner protection will expire at the moment the attack/raid is sent, not when it lands. This only
  • AdmiralCross

Now follows VASSAGO.
    Follow