Mufasa1 Beginner

• Member since Jun 13th 2018
Profile Hits
  • Mufasa1

Like (Post)
    The reason the limit is 100 to begin with is that when they were first implemented having more resulted in the browser tab running out of memory to function. To ensure all devices would be able to utilize the lists the limit of 100 was put in place.…
  • Mufasa1

Like (Post)
    Wouldn't it be great if the 100 farms cap per farm lists was removed?

The benefits for such a situation in my opinion are-
    1. Easier raiding (of course)
    2. Increased competition as more people collect resources, which will boost a bigger pool to…
  • Mufasa1

Like (Post)
    I like to compare Travian to sports. Basketball, for example, is being enjoyed on many different levels, from backyard hoops to TD Garden floor and players in The Garden are not the ones who have most fun, I am pretty sure, it is work for them. There is…
  • Mufasa1

Like (Post)
    There are a lot of wording issues and real mistakes in travian answers. I would be seriously upset if they spend time on gendering heroes before they fix them.
  • Mufasa1

Like (Post)
    Are we seriously gonna have another server full of this?

Look at this list. The top 20 defenders are full of small pop players that aren't part of any big alliances/meta. The top 3 deffers of the week are also spikers that aren't part of any…
  • Mufasa1

Like (Post)
    Is there a possibility to insert a sound notification when the construction is finished , or when scout/attack land. It would help a lot when you are doing something else and there's no need to trigger an alarm every time you need to do something tbh :D