FilipLee Beginner

• Member since Jun 18th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • FilipLee

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    That feelings when you repeatedly told your members to not share any reports and strategic information on forum and they do it anyway...
  • FilipLee

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

Just say the Name and I will find the reports. But only VN players. That mean those in alliances starting with VTU !!!
    And once again Paladin is in VTU-NF !!!
  • FilipLee

And here are paladins reports. There are a lot of reports before artefacts when we were fighting for that Vacanza 15c 150%, but I didnt saved them. I think your friends from Wallace or Uoluas can confirm that.
  • FilipLee

400k off point is doable without cheating, but 1mil off points definetely not! Here are some reports. You can ask your friends from New Order for full report to count those dead troops!

PS: TTKH and Paladin are from VN btw ;)
  • FilipLee

Replied to the thread International Tournament Qualification Statistics.

I think she meant Vietnamese ally in the grey zone. From what I know that VN just had NAP with the Italians so they can focus on fighting CUP. No reinforcement, no coordinated attack, no artefacts exchageging between VN and Uollas…
  • FilipLee

Hello everyone. Here are some reports in the grey zone.

VN made a failed attempt at destroying Vaccanza capital.

Italians tried to revenge, but also failed. Nice hammers, but train more rams and it will be prefect!

• FilipLee

In the SW we have the biggest meta Italians(Uollas,SPQR,Wallace) + Arabs(ES,Monsters,CM,PWR,...) + Greeks(GV) vs Romanians(Exodus) + Balkan(Kafana)

In the SE there are CUP(Russians + some international teams) ally with VNF(VN) vs the rest of the…
  • Ameno
    There is no such thing as Language settings in the game settings !!!
    https://prnt.sc/o43l4w
    Just register an account on groupint.travian.com and try for yourself !
  • FilipLee

Emerik changed his mind. They will come on -/- now :D