Niels77 Artisan

• Member since Jul 5th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Niels77

Replied to the thread Logs.
    finally i can really congratulate the winners of this server. Congratulations THC . Aurora ghosted us twice while we were a bit less active, costed us quite some offence lol, never went for the hamvill so lost about 30k cav and 30 k mercs (rip).…
  • Niels77

This server was awesome, it had lots of excitement. Web was a strong enemy, with some good skilled players. THC played it super smart, they knew they werent the strongest alliance, yet they managed to stay out of the line of fire for a long time, giving…
  • Niels77

Liked Buli_COM’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from ELE)

Couldn't agree more.

Interesting and enjoyable server all round.

Well done Aurora & THC. The most unlikely of wins. Savour it.

Until next time Possums.

Buli
    aka CrocodileHundee
    aka Monkey Nuts
  • Niels77

Liked ElTresAmigos’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    lol this is the best the forum has been all server. Must say, even getting third we (disney princess) had the most fun we've had in travian in a long time.

Looking forward to taking a little break then diving back in with the friends we made from…
  • Niels77

Liked AuroraB.’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    I must insist that Basta stands on the same position as THC and shares the victory. Has been the alliance that had THC's back the entire server.

Bedlam/TM was and will always be a formidable, strong, fair play and sportsmanship alliance.

Web an…
  • Niels77

Liked Jiio’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    I enjoyed the competitiveness of this server as well. It was much more competitive than the previous (like 5?!?) RU servers. So for the most part, our expectations for going into a different domain, were fulfilled. While we are not completely content…
  • Niels77

Maybe next server he should name himself voiceless
  • Niels77

Like (Post)
    lol anyone else notice kazah's keyboard only seemed to function when web were having good moments? then total silence when things don't go according to his master plan :p

curious to know what web's feelings towards to his attitude were....and if they…
  • Niels77

I was just stating out an opinion, thc players prolly spent 25% of gold that Web or Bedlam used. So i was not crying about gold. For all i see you are always the one crying MindFreak, maybe it is because you never have sex and vent out your frustration…
  • Niels77

Nice job THC. Its great to see an alliance who doesnt spend as much gold winning a server. You guys earned this victory fairly.
  • Niels77

Liked AuroraB.’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content)

• Niels77

Voted for the Wishmaster!
  • Niels77

• Niels77

• Niels77

Your goal was setteling 2 villas? We did that months ago also
  • Niels77

Kazah is super super awesome though, even when he loses he will make it sound like he won.
  • Niels77

Liked Anze’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Niels77)

I guess we can all be losers together now. :D
  • Niels77

Well I gotta be honest all this bash talking from Kazah motivitated me.It motivated me to sim even harder and deny them 100 vp region. Calling us bad players motivated us. https://www.gettertools.com/report/3365/sRUUA9Mk
  • Niels77

Like (Post)
    Out with a bang

Well that was fun! the follow up broke through the surviving defense and took 800 pop off the villa.

Our intention was to take out a ton of defense...and I think we did that. Will be hard to replace those horses with only 3 weeks…