J77even Beginner

• Member since Jul 21st 2018
Profile Hits
  • J77even

Replied to the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    Batman must be stupid if he thinks GOATS are to launch against Gunners when we have IKEA right on our doorstep or he is just bullshitting as usual....or perhaps he is counting gunners as part of the nordics?
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    (Quote from AFKi)

(Quote from Venom_RO)

So you can trust everyone? Even us :)
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    Wow Im really good. Poked Batman that much, that he decided to stop hiding in his cave. All hail me
  • J77even

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

I said so far....;)
  • J77even

IKEA/DUAT are the only ones who are impressing so far. Just take a look at the map, stats and precision of their operations. No other Meta comes even near them.
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    Hi,

Flufie said it was taking too long yesterday and ran away to hide. He has now been saying he wanted to include a few charts showing some of the data he gathered. There was talk of giving every alliance group a Flufie rating and rank, and putting…
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    Hi. It looks like stuff has changed, so here's a Flufie update! Thanks to Mist who compiled some data on the initial spread of artefacts after they have been taken.

Here is an some general data around the groups which are being looked at, in order of…
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    It's quiet in here!!

Flufie says it is time for an update. I'll be writing to people in each alliance in preparation. Even Set from Duat :)
  • J77even

Come on!! It was the best proposal speech i´ve ever heard in Travian :P
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

clearly NAPs are a bad idea on com2. Has IKEA+GOATS and GUNNERS+DND taught you nothing?
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Sponge(HH))

Ye and then merge and make Batman the overall leader.
  • J77even

Like (Post)
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Saravan)

Still a little confused how me speculating whats going with the politics of the server is whining.

I suspect that there is a simple algorithm behind the content of your post... If poster is from GOATS, then accuse them of whining :D

• J77even

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay)

Nice observation, 10/10
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    (Quote from russell_hantz)

If Gunners, DND, Duat & IKEA were all in a confed, what would be the actual point of playing this round.
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    Didnt you see this from day 1?
    2.01 to slow down TEN, Duat to slow down GOW and IKEA to mess around with Goats.

Gunners and DND share NE. Gunners enemy n1 is GOW so they place them slef more to the NW border. DNDs enemy n1 is TEN? Or maybe Goats? But…
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    Can everyone also remember the contexts behind each post? And stop cherry picking sentences that you want to answer?

We are not complaining about the broken NAP. Jeez, its nothing new. All we are mad about is we didnt prepare for it and the betrayal…
  • J77even

I miss Donald Trump on, com 4 2 years ago, he really knew how to entertain on forums.....

Yes yet another spampost
  • J77even

Like (Post)
    I dont get why everyone keeps saying GOATS ran away after IKEA took a few of our spawns. GOATs front is a few cata hours away from IKEA and we have walled IKEA hammers on our caps there. SENSUELL lost his hammer on a cap that is an island in the IKEA…
  • J77even

Comming to this server all I knew of Batman was what i had seen on the movies and I were under the impression that he was a man of few words and not a man with a diarrea shitstream spraying over travian forum....8o

IKEA and DUAT = <3 Now will they make a baby…