Tikopia Merchant

• Member since Jul 21st 2018
Profile Hits
  • Tikopia

Like (Post)

🗘 UPDATE 🗘- Change capital restrictions

Dear players,

recently we published a changelog related to an upcoming update which contains various new features, one of which received a number of negative comments.
    • Changing the capital village will not be
  • Tikopia

I honestly can't believe how sloppy the devs of this game are. If it was any other game, especially considering the insane amount of money spent per play on average per day, the bug would be FIXED and there wouldn't even be talk about these pathetic…
  • Tikopia

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Loffe)

5 minutes is not enough apparently, even as much as 15 minutes might not work.

Administrator   Ridder Huma
    1) Why was a poor work-around to "fix" a bug passed off as a minor change, and said to "requested" by the…
  • Tikopia

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ridder Huma)

So send 1 clubs Attacks, same idea just abit more effort.

If capital changing isnt instant, make it so it takes Lets say 5 minutes and problem solved?
  • Tikopia

Like (Post)
    I honestly think that a better way to fix the bug is to just make it impossible to settle villages at all, that way everyone will have a capital and won’t be able to change it either.

...Worst thing about that idea is that it would be a better fix than…
  • Tikopia

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ridder Huma)

1. Very critical
    2. Depends on the server, but between 1-10 times during a server.
    3. Is this question a joke? The preferred way of solving the case would be to fix the bug that happened on com1??
  • Tikopia

Like (Post)
    UPDATE:
    TG Games will turn off the "Login" Feature, so that players no longer cause server issues by playing the game. However, gold purchasing/spending will still be enabled.
  • Tikopia

Oh not you guys... *cough* I erm.. Know some other chipmunks :saint:
  • Tikopia

Wow...... Are TG actively trying to make the game worse?? Like seriously?

You'd think considering the insane amounts of money people spend on this game, they'd at least have the decency the FIX bugs. Not try to cover them up with ridiculous changes.

• Tikopia

Like (Post)
    So basically. If I send enough fakes from... lets say day 7. Someone could never actually change his capital and be stuck with his starter :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • Tikopia

Like (Post)
    What happens if a player settle his second village after the end of beginner protection, and someone starts to fake him every 30 minutes on the start village / second village?
    Will he never be able to move capital?
  • Tikopia

Like (Post)
    This "feature" is utter crap and looks done just to avoid fixing a bug that happened on com1 ( a capital that was switched got chiefed ).
    Well sorry, we are not lambs and I think we yelled quite a lot the last time some absurd changes were going to be…
  • Tikopia

Replied to a comment by MmHm on Tikopia’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    No probs dude, I didn't even really notice anyway :D And yeah it was kinda shit but at least I get to have some fun with my hammer now!