Jarwa Merchant

• Member since May 19th 2010
Profile Hits
We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • What is with you trolls derping everyone just because you are salty?
    • I wouldn't call myself a troll, but I also don't remember giving you a derp
    • I just went looking. I gave you a derp for complaining about a derp. Pretty standard from me. Before the forums were redone, I'd sign my derps and say why.. Don't have that option anymore, but yeah that's why
    • Meh I find such things petty and pathetic. Two people not on the server in question derping my analysis? Thats 100% trolling. If that's the kind of stuff you find entertaining maybe you should get a RL.
    • I didn't derp the analysis. I derped the comment of you complaining about Carni's derp? Wouldn't you worrying about these derps suggest that you would be the one that needs to get a RL? ;)
    • Thats a bold statement from a guy who's been playing dozens of servers for almost 10 years now isn't it?
  • hey <3