Marusja Merchant

• Member since Aug 22nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Marusja

Replied to the thread Logs.

I also think Disney # 1 ... i've never seen an attacker who doesn't want to show of such an impressive log ... but at the end of the round some players don’t want to take the troops into reality and they make attacks by agreement…
  • Marusja

Liked Raelag’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Of course you can't share a report where you are inflating your off points.
    Same for Manchu, have not seen a single report from him. #1 off was stolen from Disney.
  • Marusja

Liked AuroraB.’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    I must insist that Basta stands on the same position as THC and shares the victory. Has been the alliance that had THC's back the entire server.

Bedlam/TM was and will always be a formidable, strong, fair play and sportsmanship alliance.

Web an…
  • Marusja

Liked Niels77’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    This server was awesome, it had lots of excitement. Web was a strong enemy, with some good skilled players. THC played it super smart, they knew they werent the strongest alliance, yet they managed to stay out of the line of fire for a long time, giving…
  • Marusja

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Redking365)

Thank you. We were not the strongest , but happy that a non premade alliance made it to victory. Some core members of THC haven given all of it in the last days, especially the lithuanians.

In what team did you play Redking ?
  • Marusja

Liked Robrob’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    As this server draws to its inevitable close and we wonder what we are going to do with left over buckets, bandages, troops etc ... and weigh the cost of our entertainment with ephemeral and imaginary troops on our bank statements, (for those who spent…
  • Marusja

usually on any travian server play several alliances, and therefore geopolitics is so important here, regardless of version... ofc, troops fight but it's geopolitics that wins server because it includes strategy, tactics, economics and socium on a…
  • Marusja

Liked Safiren’s post in the thread Battle Report International Final reports.
    Like (Post)
    23 February

WWlist this morning

19FEndWWlist1.png

Rebels WW scouted

19FEndWWRebels2.png

Rebels WW 3 to 0

19FEndWWRebels1.png

Smurfs WW hit before level 1 was finished

19FEndSmurfs1.png

Smurfs WW 3-0

19FEndWWSmurfs2.png

19FEndWWSmurfs3.png

19FEndSmurfs4.png

BPlist

Not so cute Union WW

• Marusja

Like (Post)

How about a new drinking game? Every time it switches, take a shot.
  • Marusja

Liked xBasher_COM’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    I find it Ironic that a lot argued for this server to be less than 200 days long because "servers are decided long before that date"
    yet, the difference between 180 days and 200 days here could have meant a completely different victor based on current…
  • Marusja

Liked GyWhoJustCantLetItGo’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Tarantul (Паук)_RU)

I don't speak for my whole team, but I can partly explain this "choice". In simple terms, it's a direct consequence of your "choice" to use shady means, or what's usually called tech accounts, for gaining an early lead in…
  • Marusja

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content)

• Marusja

Like (Post)
    Lets gold up more villas!
  • Marusja

Like (Post)
    lets settle more!
  • Marusja

Liked bac’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Jiio)

well now you play like bedlam had to play half of the server.
  • Marusja

Liked FMD’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Jiio)

I would even prefer to see Trump create a Travian account and win the server before seeing web win.

Nothing but insults, unethical behavior and poor sportsmanship from the first day. Great players with great leaders but terrible…
  • Marusja

Liked bac’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Kazah)

wasn't Dacia won server before that? and last time I checked they managed to loose russian qulification
  • Marusja

Liked GyWhoJustCantLetItGo’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Kazah)

You are exactly where you deserve to be. You are complaining that we're not playing according to your plan. How childish can you get? Now go ahead and dislike this post (what's with that anyway?)
  • Marusja

well, he's like a real macho keeps his word, what i'm endlessly happy about :) ah, actually i like people who can troll so subtly :thumbup:Kazah has got a lot to learn, but dude isn't without abilities:)
  • Marusja

Liked Redking365’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Marusja)

Will totally do, I always envy the attention Kazah gives to your posts :)

Happy valentines day!<3<3<3