Marusja Merchant

• Member since Aug 22nd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Marusja

this is a special model with climate control:)
  • Marusja

Like (Post)

Hole in helmet8o
  • Marusja

Liked sakku’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
  • Marusja

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.
    immediacy isn't equal to rudeness ... no matter who they come from
  • Marusja

Like (Post)
    (Quote from ELE)

He can't confirm because they lose face (haha.. Faceless lose face.. i kill me.). Can't deny because it would be outright lie. So just avoids. May do what he always does: show us logs of TH attacking Web and vice versa. :rolleyes: After all VP…
  • Marusja

Like (Post)
    One line summary please. e.g. Heathens are shit, Web are good. I believe that's the gist of that novel upthere anyway.
  • Marusja

Liked sakku’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Well we always try to do our bit in the game. Thank you, come again.
  • Marusja

Replied to the thread Logs.

Kazah doesn’t have multies, it’s true, he is a top player and knows how not to get caught ... I watched on one of the servers as his multi, oh pardon, pardon me, tech.acc built big hammer and ofc not without spy aid cut out even…
  • Marusja

well well Cookiemonster's neighbor is Devils Advocate and Kaza breaks through ... I won’t be surprised if the Heathens doesn’t put def and the village will be chiefied, i've been waiting a week for this ... well, the com-players arn't used to such…
  • Marusja

Do the home work better next time, before posting anything lol because if you answer to the post of holpit why quote mine...i know who the Heathens allies are without you... but when only military actions started in SE, they fought a…
  • Marusja

Web fought them alone, COM fought them alone, TH fights them alone...so who then is part of their huge Zerg if you are fighting with them alone?
  • Marusja

Like (Post)
    Yup, team full of newbies here on Bedlam! Secrets out......beginners luck that we're even on the top raiders this week. And you're totally right about the sim city part...thats probably why Bedlam has more than double the attacking points of #2?…
  • Marusja

OIC - the guys didn't seem to like the design of the stone wall and palisade...too picky...i remember even at the end previos PTP-server ppl continued chiefied already unnecessary villages, and some dodgers even took 10 vill-s at a time from their…
  • Marusja

by logs: who destroyed the villages of web-players (Laudrup,Svetoch) they chiefied from the Heathens?...
    is BuT's off-village(159/-24) destroyed or what?
    also, why all hammers died except the hero (Devils Advocate vs Floki log)...is it a bug or some…
  • Marusja

Volodya needs to write here in English, otherwise the moderator will have to correct you...
    u seem very angry with me ...i was playing on another com and happened to see familiar nicks on CV :)... but if you're so upset with my posts ... i'll think about…
  • Marusja

Volodya, the forum is not your personal platform for communication, it's visited by everyone who wants, ppl here exchange opinions and conduct discussions and this is their contribution...the forum and the game have different functions, despite the…
  • Marusja

well, ru-forum CV until inactive on the reason, that ppl playing there on this moment, in principle, doesn't consider this type of activity necessary...they like to play and not to babble and brag, therefore logs are…
  • Marusja

xBasher_COM well, just this happens usually or when catching the attacker on the return or when the owner of the account offline...well, apparently i didn't consider all possible situations, sorry...

(Quote from Kazah)

(Quote from Kazah)

Now you can…
  • Marusja

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Guilty as charged. We don't have many though.

He claims to be my daddy
  • Marusja

if I understand correctly it was catching the attacker on the return and it shows the skill of the player plus the attacker always has an advantage over the defender..that's why Web players put pluses to this log...
    on the other…