snake plissken Beginner

• Member since Aug 23rd 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • snake plissken

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    Lots of crying and baseless speculation going on here. I will say this, since a lot of trash was talked about TEN. You understand the maria you are talking about being poorly lead and let down by her leaders is in fact being dualed by one of those…
  • snake plissken

Replied to the thread Anyone from Old Classic S3 Server?.
  • snake plissken

Like (Post)
    As the server draws nearer to a close tensions remained high. Gow mulled over on what could have been in the eerily quiet war dens of their all but abandoned war villages.

Looking gaunt a pale gow scout clambered in to the gow leaders camp, murmuring…
  • snake plissken

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.

Concerning World Wonders.

The key to developing a successful world wonder comes down to one thing, logisitics. Whomever in your team is going to build the world wonder needs to be decided upon within the first 2…
  • snake plissken

Replied to the thread Recent OP I guess?!? TEN vs GoW.
    when the server is over i will be happy to explain the why behind this.
  • (Quote from Ajax.)

and you were there when i publically called out the GT incident so do not try and pull this false equivelantcy with me. You know this is dirty, and you know one of yours is doing it. do the right thing, send out an MM and put a stop…
  • So now you guys resort to using fraud to try and steal peoples passwords, seriously? how about you try and talk this kids into giving you credit card information while you at it. and you have the audacity to complain because we ourplayed you in a game,…
  • Wow this again, really? Here is the hard truth, you and everyone else plays politics and you got out played, end of story.
  • snake plissken

Replied to the thread GoW vs everyone.
    Wow, here is a piece of free advice for you. You are in charge of GoW, not me, not Gunners, you. Instead of trying to pass the blame and say the whole server is mean to me, perhaps you should rethink your approach. You doomed your team because of your…
  • snake plissken

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone!

My name is Daniel and I'm a 23 year old business engineering student from the Netherlands. As a kid I grew up, and still am, playing a bunch of games like FIFA, Pokemon, Mario, Minecraft & CSGO. At around 11 years old I was introduced to…
  • snake plissken

Liked Saku’s post in the thread GoW vs TEN.
    Like (Post)
    Another update op from TEN to GoW.
    Small boots got new home apart from GoW. And one off troops killed at own home. Small hammers hit cpaitals so well. only 3 splats happened, 2 splats by one mistake, rest one cannot say even splat... very tiny hammer :S

• snake plissken

Liked Saku’s post in the thread GoW vs TEN.
    Like (Post)
    Hello, I had posted at wrong thread. so I started new thread for sharing battle reports between GoW vs TEN.

I would like to share today our TEN's op reports at here.
    after then I would post our defense part from last a week.

• snake plissken

Replied to the thread GUNN3RS: The Ultimate Warriors.
    We in TEN are curious if this is kind of what GoW command center looks like right now?
  • snake plissken

Replied to the thread Server End Analysis Thread.
    it is because i am a dummy, simple as that.
  • snake plissken

Replied to the thread Race to arti's.

fair enough, i am just an old leader with no followers, so basically just a man out for a walk.
  • snake plissken

supposedly you are the big bad meanie on this server.
  • snake plissken

I heard bad things about you ajax but i must say you are at least an honest man.
  • snake plissken

Personally, I like to use the sword, shield and my mind. So hammers, anvils as well as intellegence gathering. Kind of like how a real military operates. And sure you can win without spies, but try going up against skilled veteran teams by just…
  • snake plissken

Okay, a lot of people complaining about doing the very things their own alliances do. Every alliance I have ever been in, has had spies working for us and spies working against us. Every server, every time, many people turn a blind eye to their side…
  • snake plissken

Would really prefer you guys go back to thinking TEN is just a bunch of morons.