UrMom Beginner

• Member since Sep 4th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • UrMom

Replied to the thread Congrats MAD for your GOLD Victory.
    https://gyazo.com/f4081189b7222a9ea7f977386fc34385 Now THAT is how you do it. 24 waves get off my lawn.
  • UrMom

They don't even know how many waves it takes to zero a cap. Let me give them a hint, it is more than the 12 you sent.
  • UrMom

Still taking Mad villas. You like the name of the one I just took? https://gyazo.com/dd86a7976c5b2f2156b7874383a8ad28
  • UrMom

Listen up OnePiece, if you were worth a damn you'd help sink Mads with everyone else. But instead, we gotta waste time running your sorry asses into the ground until you finally delete like Raven, vskiller, etc. Any OP members wanna come on here and…
  • UrMom

Well once they see that we are stripping regions off of Mad (pretty easily too) every single day, they might do something too. Mads are a paper tiger kinda like how Syn was and OnePiece are. Maybe PB is too. :)

Anyways, we're gonna take as many Mad villas…
  • UrMom

PB, you wanna win then take Mad VP regions over starting at the top of the list. We are working bottom up. That's the only way you'll win and deserve a win on this server. Or did any of you remember to make offense?
  • UrMom

Why don't you hit PB? Or did you lose all of your offense splatting on Absolution (along with those massive stacks that CoolJim and Lucifer sent to them)? Almost 12K catas just wiped 30 something waves many with 400 and 900 catas in them. So genius. More…
  • UrMom

Maybe you shouldn't be a leader. You display no qualities I would find in a good one.
  • UrMom

So still no upside for TKW to bring Syn along. You guys didn't even last that long (a month lmao). Then you got these other alliances we tried to merge with but wanted us to buy their gold and other nonsense like that, so for disrespecting us like that…
  • UrMom

Syn tried to join TKW? Was this before or after you guys tried to start a war with us at the beginning? Also, why would we bring Syn along with us if they start a war with us and after they quit the server within the first few weeks of it? PB would be a…
  • UrMom

Yeah and they sent another set to the alliance of 4 wave raid fails with 11 seconds between them ALL. A little scripting FAIL anyone?

ALL of them this time like this: https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200…e6ed9ccde799063d9-png.jpg
  • UrMom

So look for more evidence after you take 10 of Mads villas on a spur of the moment sort of OP over the weekend. Here is some:

https://gyazo.com/b50793057daa8f6563e9e65fc9fd8a9d

Notice how they are all RAIDS (my whole team has these same attacks the…
  • UrMom

This server was absolute garbage. Much of it stems from the admin screwing up the map and allowing rampant bot and script use. Why would they allow the server to continue after they screwed up the map like that? Anyone with a brain would have refunded…
  • UrMom

Like (Post)
    Don't forget little old us here in the corner guys ;)

-Starts humming the tune to another one bites the dust, and mutters something about CoolJim being next-

• UrMom

Like (Post)
    Frozen Angel would you mind leaving this thread? that would be sweet of you to do so, as i imagine most of us are sick of hearing the same shiz over and over and over again, also because you dont even play this server anymore
    crying/complaining is…
  • UrMom

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.
  • UrMom

Isn't that what I said that they are done or can you not read?
  • UrMom

Not really. Frozen keeps posting even though their alliance is done and she claims she isn't playing anymore. And in game, the fighting continues. So more fun and fighting to be had here and in game.
  • UrMom

Enric, are you guys facing any competition yet over in the west? Over here on our side it's been non-stop war with everyone. Lots of fun.
  • UrMom

One piece, more like one hammer. And that got taken away. You guys merged these amateurs? wtf