eatie Merchant

• Member since Sep 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • eatie

Like (Post)
    NE keeps getting spiked and I have been gathering evidence on spikers. Now i present proof on one of the largest spiker of the server.

My attack with 5 clubswingers land 08:05:01 local time. GastiBeghe 's defpoint increased from 7068 to 7073 the same…
  • eatie

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.
    someone complaining about hugging and early server . grabs popcorn , breathing intensifies XD .
  • eatie

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.

its very serious when someone loses something precious like that XD . looks like the guy already had multiple multis in multi dimension so probably his real thing might still be not lost . i pray for him with utmost sincerity .
  • eatie

Liked Mist4’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    eatie Yes, there was a little scuffle in the greyzone. One of our players was getting pushed around 1v2 by Biggus and his "PD" , so we decided to jump in and let Biggus know that we're there and we're watching :D

We didn't really do that much damage,…
  • eatie

i can understand why biggus lost something precious to him after the ban but also heard his pd was banned too . interesting all in SGR now , wow . heard TEN gave them a little spanking a while ago . any reports ? Mist4
  • eatie

• eatie

Liked Mist4’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)

OOF, Vice top raider caught again and banned for the 2nd time :D:D What is the alibi this time? :/

Ya'll should've gotten the multi-account protection plan that HB had, its working like a charm for him :D
  • eatie

• eatie

this forum is fun , funnier than the last one . epic server i believe.
  • eatie

yes he does , when he comes travian gives heavy discounts . it works for TG for sure ? why u dont think so ?
  • eatie

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Mist4)

cutelilpuppydog deleted. timetraveller, shogun, legion still got banned.
    they are mostly NE quad messing. and yeah timetraveller's traps still got my team player off troops as over 1k. I have no idea why normal player still have…
  • eatie

• eatie

+1600 gold for UT and 1600 for NAP , full farmlist goes out within 1 min in every 5-6 mins without stop . all for that signature screenshot , definitely worth it . better than doing photoshop . atleast people can talk now that…
  • eatie

its pointless to fight you . most of us really dont even care except sgr cause why not . they got a reason try cry for after so long time to hide their cheaters and bring spiking at forefront of discussion . other than that , you…
  • eatie

K . press F to pay respect .
  • eatie

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    Hi. About that points.
    • Actions leading to an overload of the servers and/or can considerably adversely affect the game play for other users.

This rule refers to some deliberate actions that can result in breaking the game to other users up to…
  • eatie

Like (Post)
    (Quote from skype4theV)

Coool... what server are you starting soon? :huh:
  • eatie

agreeing to a sarcasm ... hmm i admit my great sin oh yes that makes together with vice now . dang so deep . i never thought you think so deep .
    (Quote from Wulfr101)

and botting doesnt .
  • eatie

if you cant get sarcasm than my bad sorry to find the wrong guy , oh wait it was not me who made the sarcastic remark though . bats are bird right ? oh no they are not . sad , then why does botman has birdbrain syndrome .
    (Quote from…
  • eatie

this guy so unbelievable . i dont get where he goes to collect his info or he is trying to steer away his own team mates crimes onto others shoulder again just like in the past .