CWL-India Beginner

• Member since Oct 5th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • CWL-India

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    feel Goat members should be out of forum chat. Because no matter what meaningful conversation you may like to make, they will drag it back to 0 and start the rhetoric about GOATs whinning about IKEA drama..... you may have a point to make but they will…
  • CWL-India

Like (Post)
    Lots of crying and baseless speculation going on here. I will say this, since a lot of trash was talked about TEN. You understand the maria you are talking about being poorly lead and let down by her leaders is in fact being dualed by one of those…
  • CWL-India

Seems like Goat's reaction is rather cold to the betrayal(according to their PoV) and IKEA not getting the kind of reaction/traction they hoped for... I just hope this does not drive IKEA into guilty consciousness. Maybe IKEA is here to test every other…
  • CWL-India

Like (Post)
    (Quote from AFKi)

I for one appreciate you taking the time to articulate your position so clearly. This point I am unsure about; typically, speculation comes from a desire to better understand server dynamics. To encourage a dialogue which explains what…
  • CWL-India

I appreciate your honesty. Your PoV is interesting.
  • CWL-India

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.

Well you earn gold by trading silver by auctioning items... You Don't need deep pocket to be a decent enough account. Using gold is not the only way to play the account especially the starting part.
  • CWL-India

Well I said pro's not cheaters :P
  • CWL-India

Like (Post)
    Pre-Server Analysis

SW: CWL/GOATS
    The last server, there was REVS in SW but their career didn’t last long due to the fact they disbanded after arties and some players went to TEN or GOW. Owing to this, the server was left with 3 allies such as GOW…
  • CWL-India

If you want to take my opinion the easiest tribe to play is Roman if you are a non gold user if you wish to play the game for the entire server. Growing without gold will become a pain if you play as teutons and gauls once you are past the initial few…
  • CWL-India

Like (Post)
    (Quote from CWL-India)

Very very true. Some of those "Pro tips" are even simply bad recommendations. But hey, try to convince the bad players that they are bad.
    (Quote from Achtung)

But with gold you can build your account faster. Bigger accounts, higher…
  • CWL-India

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Tom Brady)

Yes, I totally agree with you
  • CWL-India

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Nathan81823)

Join NW GOW
    Its my enemy but they need help
  • CWL-India

I find all these tips rather mediocre and the Pro's don't really share any tips in here. All these tips are perfect on how to be a mediocre player in Travian. I wish to create a Pro tips thread soon as soon as the next com2 server starts in a separate…
  • CWL-India

Totalwar Midsummerx5 server
  • CWL-India

Like (Post)
    dam it's getting crowded

Reminder to all who hate me , CWL or EFF, wild or others,
    We are GOATS, playing as GOATS as last year's, for like 8 years

So if you want to brag you beat immortal because some played with them b4 or wild or any other, forget…
  • CWL-India