• Male
  • from Australia
  • Member since Oct 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • LLUD

Like (Post)
    Dear players,

In the past year we have received much feedback from you about our punishment guidelines.
    As you know 1 year ago we rebuilt our team structure in regards to Customer Service, introducing the Rule Enforcement Team and since then we have…
  • LLUD

Replied to the thread Feedback thread for backgrounds.

We shouldn't have to 'get used to' anything. You said it yourself "so many negative comments" Says it all really doesn't it. :)
  • LLUD

Like (Post)
    I agree buildings do not separate themselves. Everything looks the same because of the color scheme.
  • LLUD

Like (Post)
    The strip across the top of the screen is hard to read. By that I mean that the Resource, village buildings, statistics, reports, messages, daily quest etc. is hard to pick out. If a resource becomes filled to capacity a red bar appears but it is…
  • LLUD

Like (Post)
    Not easy to pick things out. Hard to read and find things....and no, it's NOT because I am used to the old display and can't change. With this version
    you are saving some process time and load on the server so I suppose you are going to do it in spite…
  • LLUD

Replied to the thread Conspiracy Theories.
    Playing a Gaul defender I would like to see defenders have the use of spears and cross bow archers to make the army complete.
    Of course this means strengthening attackers somewhat too.
    The gains IMHO would be playing a more complete game.
  • LLUD

Like (Post)
    Just started yesterday so haven't seen much but what I have look at I like. haven't hit any bugs as yet but there is still time for some to show
    Only thing I would suggest is that you have spaces for more buildings.
    Buildings in my opinion are easy…
  • LLUD

Replied to the thread Feedback thread for backgrounds.
    It is time Travian employed another artist! Dorf 1 is far too busy especially at the top of the page, having those muddy brown shades ( I am being nice here) just makes it look like various types of mud. As I said before its not only too busy, it's…
  • LLUD

Like (Post)
    Dont ruin the game please :) ....leave it as it is its just fine.
    New interface is terrible.What is so terrible about it?? Everything.
  • LLUD

Wrote a comment on LLUD’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Experienced defender, a loner! I usually play better in any alliance when I play alone. 'old grump'...From Australia