trollpatsch

• Member since Oct 16th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • trollpatsch

Liked Ragnar0s’s post in the thread PTR 80 Banter.
    Like (Post)
    Looks like a 4 major alliance server.

- WILD seems to be the most dominant with players both in north and south quad.
    - EU-TEAM has taken over south-west quad?
    - OF settling in north-west quad?
    - Princess seems to be a small alliance which has quite…
  • trollpatsch

Replied to the thread PTR 80 Banter.
    *crickets singing the song of their people*
  • trollpatsch

Replied to the thread Com 3 Banter.
  • trollpatsch

ohhhh, so cap hammers...... yes, very much ability. I should take notes and learn from senpai
  • trollpatsch

Dunno in what logic there's a big difference between 0pop and not so much remaining... enlighten me senpai braindeady
  • trollpatsch

Liked Quazor’s post in the thread Com 3 Banter.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat_)

There we go. I wondered how long it would take you to get back on here...

Oh man I cannot even start to tell you how glad I was I could convince all the leaders of Phoenix to remove you from the InSane account when you were being a…
  • trollpatsch

I'm not mocking him for his bad english, rather I feel vexed by him judging someone's intelligence and not being able to spell the word at the same time.

English is not my first language either, but I at least put in the effort to…
  • trollpatsch