wicked_ro Beginner

• Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • wicked_ro

Liked Emerik’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    One of my top priorities for Munich visit was to change the prize system for Tournament. The rest of the participants can confirm that this was a hot topic that we discussed for a long time with TG and I even lead the discussions on this topic, since it…
  • wicked_ro

Liked Emerik’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    I enjoy talking about the game, strategies, attack reports, but I almost stopped reading this forum due to the amount of spam and mockery that started here 2 years ago.
    In one of my previous posts, I was doing some flame, true, it's wrong to accuse all…
  • wicked_ro

Like (Post)
    Rinobit - sorry yes, you are Noob. (with all your accounts). You spent years of your life creating flame and spamming forums. You are a edited , you know this, I know this, everyone knows this.
    I'm sorry for you, I do.
    But this is not your forum, and…
  • wicked_ro

Like (Post)
    This forum turned into some kind of nasty swamp.
    A few other italian guys also continue to talk trash over and over again, they don't get tired, sadly it affects the mood of a vast majority of players who used to come read the forum for reports, nice…
  • wicked_ro

Replied to the thread International The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019.

I am actually happy that it fell under level 10 and we were able to change the name of the ww into something that better represents the current situation :)
  • wicked_ro

Liked Eragon104_PL’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    ziemniaki.jpg

tarvian.jpg

angielski.png

professional-travian-tech.jpg
  • wicked_ro

Liked caramidar’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Rinobit)

From your previous post i saw that you don t understand to much ,but to explain you in a party of poker how is this final ,we all play a party of poker ,with our card in the hand,come the dealer and say ,now put all your cards on…
  • wicked_ro

Liked qazzaq05’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Travian Games only cheated on player's money.
  • wicked_ro

Liked Arthas’s post in the thread International The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Nicholai Hel)

Yes I need too.I can send you great kebab recipe. Fonzy87  
  • wicked_ro

Liked Raelag’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Safiren , as the official reporter of the tournament it's your job to interview the natars and ask them how are they going to spend 8000 euros.
  • wicked_ro

Liked hugoješéf_CZ’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    ">
  • wicked_ro

Liked Phantom Pain’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    it´s very lax and amateurs attitude from TG side
  • wicked_ro

Liked Nunnareskereeee’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    so nothing's changed, right?

Last night I made 24 waves on an ally of mine to have fun, 8 of these waves did not go to score and the village was not reset.

A serious company would reimburse the expenses to its players after providing a pathetic…
  • wicked_ro

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Safiren)

no we cannot.

We chose delete because travian team does not have the dignity or curage to take responsability about the bug, and finally own the situation.

This happens because again there is a lack of communication , transparency…
  • wicked_ro

Liked Raelag’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Instead wasting last hammers on WW, we could go and zero Kim.
  • wicked_ro

Liked Baguette’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Raelag)

Excellent idea

DM me if you want to do a whole server op, like Ciccio_Shady_IT could say WE ARE GONNA WRITE HISTORY !

#RESPECT
  • wicked_ro

Replied to the thread International Bug Report.

Read previous posts and keep your information up to date :)
  • wicked_ro

Liked bearenok’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from wicked_ro)

It's not a problem, just funny.

I trust all yours word and if someone want to saw WW acc it's good option cos they can known something new.
  • wicked_ro

Replied to the thread International Bug Report.

We put sitters to account to a few players that never been on a ww account and it seems like someone thought it would be funny to lvl it up. I just removed all sitters and cancelled lvl 19. Sorry for the inconvenience. We still…
  • wicked_ro

Liked bearenok’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ameno)

Can TG pay for us when we helped them to improve this game?
    Cos now we pay for TG and have only ignore by TG