sakku Beginner

• Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • sakku

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    If the NAP exists for more than 100 days..... might as well call it what it is in that situation.
  • sakku

Revisiting “Who Let the Dogs Out?” almost 20 years later – The Armijo Signal
  • sakku

Well DND went ahead to bring 2.01 in their clutches so SE will be at constant war. NE guys chilling and acting as if they are so lucky when its all a well thought out plan between two alliances with mutual players.
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    doesn't matter how Gunners turned it around, each quad has 2 metas, NW - Gow/Duat. SW - IKEA/GOATS. SE- TEN/2.01 NE - Gunners/DND.
    all the quads are fighting each other on the quad control, while the only quad without fighting is NE(Gunners/DND)…
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Loffe)

you forgot the scary/mighty alliance called NE, they are so good according to Bat Man.
  • sakku

No one cares who you are, we just know whoever is behind that acc, he/she is a fluffy unicorn.
  • sakku

Man what a fool this guy is, comparing a premed 2.01 to NE ? Do Gunners stop at nothing to make it seem they are going through the struggle of a lifetime or you think everyone here is blind ? Did you even look at the placement of DND, how close they are…
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    Hi Batman,

Still a fan bud. But I think you are being misguided a little. ;) Thankyou for reminding us all again just how awesome and ultimate you guys in the NE quad are.

It would truly be wonderful if we can have a proper race on this server that…
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    2:01 have just realis that evryone knows im the best plyer ever! https://prnt.sc/uq16fs so sayonara! im packing my backs to change team. :D wel 2:01 will be gone in a week after i have impoded them ;) essyest winn ever. Was my first thot when i got that.…
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Blitzkrieger)

Stop being a clown...when you dont know what to say you just go "whats your point exactly" :D I think i heared that con com2 chat for 1000 times
    Ever since com2 started you never brought a valid statement
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    (Quote from AFKi)

AFAIK, the talks were a reaction to when VICE announced they were coming. DUAT, and especially Gunners and DND share alot of common players, so it shouldn't be a stretch or such a far-fetched idea that these metas are allied. In my…
  • sakku

Did this guy even look at the Alliance page or you just babble ?? DND has a wing DSD with 55 or so players.
  • sakku

Bruh, DND is literally there in 2.01 discord and their chats giving them step by step guides. 2.01 is with DND.
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    I believe publishing IGMs without people's consent is not allowed, but it is pretty funny how many GOATS players messaged us with threats such as "Raid my tech once more full lose evry troop u have and your villages :)" . This player claimed to have…
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Venom_RO)

Maybe that statement will be proven very wrong ^^.

But, Gunners were already the stronger group of the 3 teams last server. Unfortunately the game mechanics in travian can be brutal and a couple mistakes can ensure a team doesnt…
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    uh, bats , Um, i mean i have literally seen zero attacks again in NE, you guys are all settled in the boonies, and DND and Gunners both have every intention of winning the WW, i mean i don understand what is a different team and different plans?

IKEA…
  • sakku

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..
    damn there's still someone arguing with Batman ?? Man just don't bother.
  • sakku

Like (Post)
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    The last map was not very good, so here are some more detailed ones. Again, it should be known that any views expressed here are entirely my own, and most likely totally wrong.

I found the old mapping tool on a hard drive, and downloaded the most…
  • sakku

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..
    Would be best if no one replies to the posts of "The who should not be named" and just leave a dislike there.