sakku Artisan

• Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • sakku

Replied to the thread Logs.
    Not really a win for us. Web did good defending while we damaged a cap and couple of feeder villas in and around Epi.
  • sakku

Liked Fungi_COM’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    WOW!! web really knows how to make friends

In the meantime, popcorns stock is getting low in bedlam's living rooms.......

All this is lots of fun despite some bad manners of some unspecified spiders, err I mean people, but the practical result is that…
  • sakku

Replied to the thread Monthly Report.

LOL say that to the many attacks they throw at us in Berzobis and Samartia or whatever the name is. If players want to join Heathens, i think our leaders consider them and if good they take them in. Dont see how thats a problem, surely…
  • sakku

The results are pretty clear from the reports and i think Kazah has covered them all. Good work by Web and Heathens.
  • sakku

Well, a dual betrayed us, got angry over some facts and we had to remove him. Before he left he decided to do this, damn sad but what can i do. Papa Thor apologises for the mistake, sad.
  • sakku

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.
    You say 4 ? I can tell you atleast 10 accounts came to us but we had to refuse so many of them. AGN25, just deleted and would have been the same for others.
  • sakku

Aha kAZAH, Floki was there with us last server, you can check and find his attack logs too so was 1max. Actually one of the guy on the account is from Russia too, drop him a msg and have a chat.
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    (Quote from MindFreak_LT)

You are by far the biggest dingbat on these forums. I would rather answer a thousand questions from Alan.pipes than read what you write daily. Those “edited” actions are easily explainable, because you broke forum rules,…
  • sakku

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

I seriously doubt the fact that you have no legal possibility to sue the Travian Games because it's fraud. There is a whole EU jurisdiction about international frauds and the fact that the firm/costumer is in another country doesn't…
  • sakku

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.
    Oh yeah true, we Asians cant sue. Eu can.
  • sakku

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.
    Removed, after clarification about EU jurisdiction. Thanks.
  • sakku

Replied to the thread Monthly Report.
    Its is a good analysis id say. However you are wrong about Web, just because they are not raiding does not mean they cant do it. I believe they can make up for all that by using their egyptian capitals and pumping troops out fast. The end story remains…
  • sakku

A big waste of time, the game mechanics really need to change to prevent this. I see the start of CV servers getting wrecked cause of this.

However this wont be effective for long. Soon Web will easily 0 pop these accs and so will Heathens.
  • sakku

ohh, looks like someone is jealous. Contact disneyprincess, they will give you counselling. Again shows your misinformed and dumb you are, Kazah himself accepted that one was his mistake.
  • sakku

No, NOT AGAIN! I posted the log of ragnar clearing the guy kazah accused of being a multi. Yes, please research before accusations mate.

Pardon me, ill do it again for your lazy rear, which wont even bother to check the facts before butting in. Its not…
  • sakku

The rule also talks about "Tech" accounts, the addition of or does not necessarily make multi acc and tech accounts the same. So still covered. Maybe am wrong and its just for multis ?
  • sakku

lets stop it now mate. The point was of me showing you a quote and then this and this .... shit where it come down to.
  • sakku

DUDE - VITAMIN SETTLED THE 15C FOR BUT TO CHIEF, ONE ACC REMAINED BANNED, OTHER DIDNT.

Vitamin settled that 15c on - 16/09/19, But settled the adjacent one on - 03/10/19. Both got banned at the same time AND obviously it was either Vitamin or But AND a…
  • sakku

Are you sure youre not on too much Vodka, it was Vitamin who took that 15c at first. He was the one who deleted and got banned along with BuT. One of the accounts dissapeared one didnt, am sorry but when multi Mhs offers a choice to keep one and delete…
  • sakku

Mate the acc in consideration is Vitamin, he took that 15c in Delphi. Not BuT