Obi-Wan Merchant

• Member since Oct 31st 2018
Profile Hits
  • Obi-Wan

Like (Post)
    It's the same damn arguments as always, but sure, let's repeat them again.

(Quote from Tinky)

I garaged 30k swords last round for about 20 days near the end of the server, because we held LD and had excessive production in cap. The difference is, the…
  • Obi-Wan

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

Wow. This has been the biggest stretch of the interpretation I have seen. We went through this many times already.

Helping others is not equal to being tech, like you said, you need to help your alliance. In my book, teching is when…
  • Obi-Wan

Liked Mist4’s post in the thread Com2 Banter!!!.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from LOLLLLLLLLL)

Funny I only remember dropping same-second level 100 World Wonders on your head :D
  • Obi-Wan

Replied to the thread Com2 Banter!!!.

Further proof:
    youtube.com/watch?v=GE7bsD6TOZY

• Obi-Wan

Well, I cannot help you if you don't want to hear someone pointing out problems in the game and how some of your players are practicing it (similar to some in SGR too). There was a single thread to discuss all the issues in com1 for…
  • Obi-Wan

Like (Post)
    (Quote from cris@)

(Quote from wishmaster3)

(Quote from Obi-Wan)

Oh right, such toxic individuals we are :P
  • Obi-Wan

Like (Post)
    Have you read any of the posts your team mates are posting? Or you think that you can throw mud at everyone and just expect them to play dead? Or you made yourself so cosy on the forum since most SGR members are refusing to even read the forum and simply…
  • Obi-Wan

Cris, not all accusations are throwing mud. Yes I did accuse Vices for many things. Account buying (well at least trial) DID happen and I offered to show proofs. PlannedDownTime’s ban happened right after he was reported and nobody…
  • Obi-Wan

Liked cris@’s post in the thread Endgame - | + See ya! Final thanks.
    Like (Post)
    I'm going to talk mostly on our team. We played well and I'm proud of what we achieve this round. Beside bugs, mess up and so on.

DC and Defender team
    It is always been our strenght. This round DCing was even more enjoyable. What was great though was…
  • Obi-Wan

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Obi-Wan)

Exactly. The idea behind the account was to test the boundaries of TG, not to make the record breaking WWK or whatever. Most of the duals already have that in their travian career, so not much of an incentive (shrugs). Anomander was…
  • Obi-Wan

That's why I was grinning everytime I saw a post complaining about Anomander as it was a proof for me that people were actually realizing why the current mechanics can be abused and why it is a problem. I have been trying to explain it…
  • Obi-Wan

Liked fnx’s post in the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Loffe)

Dear, don't just throw in my name when everyone knows I quit after all those spikes and TG never agreed to listen to us. That was at least 2 months to 70 days before the arties. And I am pretty sure you'd feel my presence if i was…
  • Obi-Wan

Like (Post)
    Why are you so angry, little ducky?
    The server will be officially over any minute. You won! Enjoy! Make a party with friends. Don't go combing forum for old posts and spreading bitternes. You missed a thread or two, by the way. :S
  • Obi-Wan

Replied to the thread Current server issue / rollback.

Because he is alcoholic? :/
  • Obi-Wan

Liked svenie’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Alcoholic Duck_COM)

So you lost to a brainless WW holder? :/
  • Obi-Wan

Like (Post)
    (Quote from bart3097)

(Quote from Viper87)

(Quote from Viper87)

• Obi-Wan

Replied to the thread WW Endgame Thread.

Congrats! Please do not the this tho:

:*
  • Obi-Wan

This is the problem though Snake, all I have seen from LL and many TEN guys were the constant complaining about Anomander account (while in fact, it was no different than any other numerous Vices accounts that got boosted),…
  • Obi-Wan

Like (Post)
    But what is de real value of 100 gold non-transferrable on a server that is in its last week??? I can give you the answer: not a lot.
  • Obi-Wan

:/
    (Quote from LukeHaines_COM)

I think this has something to do with the ban they got.
    (Quote from LukeHaines_COM)

They would still do damage at early levels or if planned properly. I do not know how SGR made the WWk hit plans but…