• Male
  • from Rauma
  • Member since Nov 15th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Inzo

Like (Post)
    I think the biggest impact of this new rule had not been mentioned yet:
    As the guy from TG staff mentioned in his reply to the support ticket, When player A and B trade with eachother by accepting random offers on the marketplace, this creates a…
  • Inzo

Like (Post)

Hello community and representatives

So we just came across this newly enforced rule today:

Screenshot-2020-07-13-at-18-20-10.png

Why did we get this?
    1 account from our alliance made a trade in the marketplace with a random enemy account on the server. Then a 2nd account from our ally

• Inzo

Wrote a comment on Ridder Huma’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    how come I can't write a message here on the forum, under Victory speech Nordics x round 5 - SEB, it's over 5 hrs ago I wrote it and it's still says "Disabled" This post will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator. there is no bad…
  • Inzo

Like (Post)
    ssshhhh, they won forum war long ago!
  • Inzo

Wrote a comment on Ridder Huma’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hello when will there come a Weekend Promo for nordic servers again when there has not been any for a while and there has now starter 2 new servers and still not a Promo...
  • Inzo

Replied to the thread Travian and what it has become!.
    yea I know the feeling if a person has a rich friend or many people on the same account they can make off in every village and put them together everyday
  • Inzo

I have played enough server where ppl has been spikning, but it still dont make it right to cheat or do it? and yes I also hated those who did that but you can not do that now. only if you take over a village and put the def…
  • Inzo

true, but I still find it cheating. and after the final and the other server Iam play I guess Iam done with this since there comes more and more cheaters to this game.
  • Inzo

Posted a new thread: Travian and what it has become!
    Thread
    Dear travian team

What can I say about this game there was so fun to play for many years ago, the game is a lost case against cheating. the Travian team/crew/admin call them what you want but they can't do anything about them, they can banned them for…