Absthrax Beginner

• Member since Dec 4th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK
  • Absthrax

Replied to the thread Why is techs allowed?.

I agree. They should add antipush system to confederation just like antipush in alliance. Also a cooldown for confederation, you can't send reinforcement before 12 or 24 hours after accepting confederation.
    But yes, tech accounts still…
  • Absthrax

Like (Post)
    Just to clear up what seems to be some confusion (some one saying techs aren't allowed):

Multies are not allowed - i.e. one person playing multiple accounts.
    Techs are fully allowed (another person playing the account, but does the same as a multi,…
  • Absthrax

Like (Post)
    (Quote from wishmaster3)

if by team u mean alliance, that of course should also be more restrictive, confed resources exchanges should also be limited by antipush system. By doing this techs could still be defended by creating an ally and inviting all…
  • Absthrax

The problem is there are a lot of tech accounts, a lot so they make alliances full of tech account. So it counts as raiding to enemies. Probably they need to ban IP or email addresses but I don't think that's a good choice.
  • Absthrax

If you have any suggestion how to handle the tech accounts problem, you can always give your idea. They implemented the confederacy system, now they can't freely defense their tech accounts. It does reduce the efficiency of tech accounts but not much.
  • Absthrax

It is not allowed. Sometimes the automated ban can't detect whether the players are tech accounts or not because sometimes tech abuser paid real person to play one account so it'll looks like real account. The main problem is how to detect or how to…
  • Absthrax

If you join a server earlier you'll closer to Grey Zone and if you join latter you'll farther from Grey Zone. So, your neighbors are having the same disadvantage. Also, why would you join late?
  • Absthrax

Like (Post)
    We have speed servers with 5 tribes but not normal ones. Is there any reason?
  • Absthrax

Replied to the thread Great Barracks and Stables.
    Depends on your playstyle, for me, if I want to make WW anvil then yes, absolutely. If not, I'll just casually train troops from normal barracks/stable, since we can stack defensive units and a lot of players playing defensive.
  • Absthrax

Replied to the thread CAN I DELETE MY SECOND VILLAGE?.
  • Absthrax

Replied to the thread Game Interface.
    I don't think they will put an option to use classic building.
    They keep improving the graphic from T2, T3, T4, now T4.5. I don't like it at first too, but I like it now, probably because I'm adapted to the new buildings so far. So yeah, you'll get used…
  • Absthrax

Replied to the thread Raiding with 1 EI.
    I think you want to do this for AFK farming(?)
    So,
    1 EI level 4 can attack village up to level 2 City Walls (Romans) + level 2 Residence/Castle and populations difference isn't matter.
    or
    1 EI level 3 can attack village with level 0 Walls + level 0…
  • Well, I think you lack of coordination.
    Every pre-made alliances always coordinates where the settle to have a bigger advantage later in the game. Travian is a team game, by joining a pre-made alliance is an advantage. So, if you want to lower your…
  • Absthrax

Replied to the thread a couple new rules?.
    You can check new rules/version on Patch Notes forum.
  • Absthrax

Replied to the thread Bug Weird bug.
    Either you have offer(s) in market or hun's hero equipped with thief pouch.
  • Absthrax

Like (Post)
    (Quote from KnowToFail)

To add to this. Since we dont want new players wasting 200+ days on a begginer server, we should cut down the time it takes to finish a server. I dont think intruducing artefacts and building plans is a good idea. And making a WW…
  • Absthrax

Yep
  • Absthrax

Yes it is probably a bug, but you can put your ointments in the consumable slot, just put all of them. It should completed the quest.
  • Absthrax

Replied to the thread New races and ui question.
    You can read the further discussion in Legends on Tour 2019.
    In Community Survey Result, they want to balance all the tribes and add them to game worlds in 2020.