Jiio Artisan

• Male
  • Member since Dec 4th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Jiio

Liked KA&KG_COM’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Congrats to THC, you are winning one of the greatest servers on .com from begining of Anniversary rounds. Aurora, hugs and kisses for you :)
    Congrats to WEB, ,guys i don't remember so intense server in many years. You are great team.
    Congrats to Bedlam,…
  • Jiio

Liked owner’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Raelag)

call the police immediately, robbery of the year after all
    if you have not seen something, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
    respect to four dudes at a Disney princess
  • Jiio

Like (Post)
    Congratulations to all on the completion of this server. On this server, everyone could get what they came for. A lot of battles and intrigue until the last days make this server special.

Congratulations to THC on winning.

All players with the fact…
  • Jiio

Replied to the thread Logs.
    I enjoyed the competitiveness of this server as well. It was much more competitive than the previous (like 5?!?) RU servers. So for the most part, our expectations for going into a different domain, were fulfilled. While we are not completely content…
  • Jiio

It's simple, we were controlling Emerita for most of the server. If Bedlam didn't invade it, we would have won the server but Bedlam would be in 3rd. If we gave it away to Bedlam ~1 month earlier, they would have won the…
  • Jiio

Like (Post)
    Great so gold users can merge unlimited troops I wonder who decided that was balanced/fair LOL!
  • Jiio

Liked Hu_MaTuB’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Tarantul (Паук)_RU)

1st place - THC
    2nd - Web
    3rd - Bedlam
    4th - Ragnar Lothbrok

^^
  • Jiio

Like (Post)
    Each alliance chooses tactics based on the number of days remaining.

It’s a mistake to say that you would have what you had if the server lasted longer
  • Jiio

Like (Post)
    For several years, the intrigue of the server was dying, reaching its middle. We managed to destroy all our hope of victory as rivals.

We missed the fight. The struggle that goes from beginning to end. And our main plan for this server was to provide…
  • Jiio

Liked Devils Advocate’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    I apologize for the actions of our player. Only one person did this, as far as I know. we've already asked her to stop. I really don't understand how it happened.?(
  • Jiio

They do.
    (Quote from AuroraB.)

We don’t care about receiving gratifications. We care about performance. And we know that we performed at (almost) our best. And we know that we will keep improving. Given the chance, don’t expect…
  • Jiio

Bedlam decided that they’d rather see you as victors.
  • Jiio

Liked Kazah’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from DisneyPrincess)

?( 25 days left, disney took 1 town from not very active web account, and he post that on forum. Congrats yay! Ye, sorry, dude, now i cant call you a usless account with wasted potential, now it seems worthwile to call you da…
  • Jiio

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Final Word)

Not everyone, but those who are on forum saying they are not:)))
  • Jiio

Like which? Sure Jerusalem is contested now, but that is 10!!! VP

Meanwhile you’re being annoying in Emerita Augusta, which is 100 VP. I don’t see how you’re not helping anyone. I guess THC gets a special treatment.

There truly is no…
  • Jiio

100% This. No matter how many more regions you will be able to take before the server ends, Bedlam, you simply won’t have the time to rack up enough VP for a victory.

You’re saying that you won’t help anyone win, but so far…
  • Jiio

Liked donkydonky’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    At the early stage WEB managed to take all major regions in Greece against Heathens (previous winners).
    At the mid stage WEB managed to take vital regions in Spain against Bedlam walling almost all their offensive troops.
    The final stage is not over…
  • Jiio

Liked Hu_MaTuB’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from ELE)

it's a lie, but as it was said before "bedlam is to decide who's will be a winner" so it's up to you. i see it as revenge)) NAP has ruined bedlam's chances, so it is some kind of pay back now i guess:/
    zerg push hard:(
  • Jiio

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Lifesavers)

Use the search engine. Its implemented on forum.
    (Quote from Lifesavers)

Show me any single statement, which contradict with my another statement, liar.
    (Quote from Lifesavers)

Nah, i met your mom.
    (Quote from Lifesavers)

At least i…
  • Jiio

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Raelag)

Any proof of that? i loled at Ele when she sad this bs to me in skype:) I will give you time to show me any single proof how zaraza did settle any single region and then gave us towns there lol.
    (Quote from Final Word)

I am sure i did…