La Mala Ice Artisan

• Member since Dec 5th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • La Mala Ice

Replied to the thread Endgame - | + See ya! Final thanks.

Thank you for your account recap and printscreens.
  • La Mala Ice

Liked Verdie’s post in the thread Endgame - | + See ya! Final thanks.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

Hello, Verdie here, mentioned as "(Verdie was probably even more active than JP at least in chats :D)" by Cris

I was indeed one of the "tech" accounts to JosephPorta WWK and also the one starving 1k catas when we dodged an attack…
  • La Mala Ice

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

Thanks to the SGR folks for recognizing that I stepped in to try to salvage the WW situation for the alliance. Unfortunately, I couldn't foresee being gone for 2 months prior to plan release. I simmed the account in preparation for…
  • La Mala Ice

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.
    Viper87 Thanks for taking the time to write this up. Your account and team were impressive.

As you suspected VICES replies to your post are lame to say it kindly.
  • La Mala Ice

Like (Post)
    The idea behind Anomander Rake started about 1.5 years ago with fnx and was decided to be implemented this server. The plan was to make an account as invincible as possible, not relying on a capital and focused on troop building. It was never about the…
  • La Mala Ice

Liked Obi-Wan’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    Silver lining: Bugs will overshadow the crushing defeat 8):*
  • La Mala Ice

Replied to the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    2 bugs screwed with our endgame and all they could give us is 100 gold.... Not even a t-shirt
  • La Mala Ice

Liked Saku’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    Attacks on Today.

>> SE WW <<
    [VICES P] moon_walker
    https://travian-tool.com/30UK7WFhX6 wall 20->0, RP 20->0
    [VICES P] Fury Sun
    https://travian-tool.com/LyljRr2eHP WW 51->0
    [VICES S] Deceit
    https://travian-tool.com/9MjzhA12UI wall 3->0 WW 2->0

>> NE WW…
  • La Mala Ice

We are enemies, don't like each other, we each think that the other lies all the time and are cry babies, blah, blah.... but the simple fact is

Just like you do not believe us when we say SGR didn't know, I do not believe you when you…
  • La Mala Ice

Troll this thread all you want Loffe and the rest of you muppets. I am assuming in RL you are not all as dense as you put yourself out to be.

This is me publicly calling out Travian for their lack of responsiveness to my direct messages regarding a…
  • La Mala Ice

Thread
    I have sent multiple messages regarding the starvation issue and the only response I have received thus far is: there is nothing we can tell you and it has been fixed. I asked that a thorough and complete investigation as to the what, when and how s1…
  • La Mala Ice

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Mazzi has played Travian for like a decade, this isn't something to cry about. Win some, lose some. Having said that, pretty careless of Mazzi.
  • La Mala Ice

Replied to the thread WW No Starvation Bug.
    Ridder Huma Can you please provide us with a time frame? I put in my ingame ticket on the matter more than 2 days ago now and the only response was we will look into it. It is pretty significant impact on the credibility of s1 if only one team…
  • La Mala Ice

Replied to the thread WW No Starvation Bug.
  • La Mala Ice

well yes, you do cheat. not sure what makes you think I suffer. looks like ya'll cheats will win but honestly nothing that couldn't have been defeated, even with cheating you all weren't that impressive*. mediocre cheaters,…
  • La Mala Ice

• La Mala Ice

Thanks for the update! SGR/TEN leaders are horrible at updating us on what has happened good or bad, but I guess mostly bad based on this post :S

I heard that internally, you all are talking about how this server is a foregone…
  • La Mala Ice

hey losers aka VICES, what up, what up? what you all belly aching about this week?
  • La Mala Ice

I've been gone for over a week on a family vacay, so a little behind on travian news. Who can give me the week's summary on how VICE cheated again?

You all spam too much and who has the time to read so much garbage? Not me, that is for sure.
  • La Mala Ice

Replied to the thread Bug In The Last OP.

The UA is game changing, Trav should have changed it to x4. UA significantly blunts hammers, even UT built hammers.

Again sucks for you but deletion? Like who you fooling with the theatrics?