aerrowsathish Beginner

• Member since Dec 5th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • aerrowsathish

• aerrowsathish

Replied to the thread ❄️ Snowball Battle ❄️.
  • aerrowsathish

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Mist4)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • aerrowsathish

Like (Post)
    Sometimes I think SGR leaders are way too nice, insolence deserves to be punished. If I was leading sgr I would have arranged for the leader of fox to be zerod and made an example out of the account.

We should show foxes leader how we deal with players…
  • aerrowsathish

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    Hi. About that points.
    • Actions leading to an overload of the servers and/or can considerably adversely affect the game play for other users.

This rule refers to some deliberate actions that can result in breaking the game to other users up to…
  • aerrowsathish

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.

its a waste to talk to brainless people ... you are just an incompetent fellow .... Keep dreaming noone will accept your Motto here ... as long as they are incompetent as you ....

you were talking about cheating and all ...…
  • aerrowsathish

if you have a group that is waiting for to join a server why couldnt you do so .... so i as said you are the one in audience who placed a bear trap in competition because you are incompetent.... :D :D

we are just saying spiking…
  • aerrowsathish

Like (Post)
    Dear community,

we're happy to announce that with the next release another small but highly useful change would be added to Trade routes feature.

When you create new trade route you'll now see drop-down menu where you'll have an option to select an
  • aerrowsathish

did you find the meaning of cheating ?? or dont tell me you dont even know how to look up in dictionary ... i told to give some examples of cheating that destroyed the gameplay of travian ...

so you have group now ?? you were in…
  • aerrowsathish

What do you call cheating ?? can you explain with few examples i wonder did you get the meaning of it .... or do you need oxford dictionary ??

bullies ... just because you were not in any meta means we became bullies to you ...…
  • aerrowsathish

we are bullies?? Incompetent people gets jealous of other competent people and virtual them as evil one because they dont want to become an competent one instead they can make everyone an incompetent one ...

"the goal is to get…
  • aerrowsathish

i now know what kind of people are you ... let me tell you a story ... one day a boy won the first medal in running race and went to his mom and dad .. be produly " MOM , DAD i won the first medal in running competition" ... Mom…
  • aerrowsathish

(Quote from Obi-Wan)

do you guys know what is travian game ?? have you ever experienced the fun in this game ... first of all if you want to learn what is travian and how it becomes a addict of all players ... you need to start…
  • aerrowsathish

He is here... Begging me to send resources to make settlers...8o8o8o
  • aerrowsathish

Who is retired ... Are you ?? If anyone wants RIshi's IGN .. can msg me privately ...8o8o8o