Red Balloon Beginner

• Member since Jan 24th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • (Quote from rubycow)

Unless we start putting logic in Travian as what I intended to suggest, and what other posters stated in that thread, then I propose we change nothing in the game.

P.S. I should've made a better thread title than the one I posted…
  • Speaking as a Gaul player, there is no need to tweak the Gaul tribe. It's the best for new players, defensive players and non-gold players who wish to stay active up to the end game.
  • Red Balloon

Replied to the thread Druidriders need a fix.

This is why i love this community. I agree, TG needs to add more logic to the game :D
  • Red Balloon

Replied to the thread Druidriders need a fix.
    Your comments are appreciated but I would also like to humbly point out that the main point of contention here is not about the tribe advantages/disadvantages or even about farming. It's about exactly why a mounted unit with a horse is capable of only…
  • Red Balloon

Posted a new thread: Druidriders need a fix
    Thread
    First and foremost, I would like to show everyone this table.

Name Classification Carrying Capacity
    Legionnaire Unmounted Unit 50
    Praetorian Unmounted Unit 20
    Imperian Unmounted Unit 50
    Clubswinger Unmounted Unit 60
    Spearman Unmounted Unit
  • Red Balloon

Replied to the thread Hero Superpower.
    Well, like special structures, superpowers can also be tribe-specific and have both a permanent boost effect and temporary boost effect. For temporary boosts, the player can choose either of two options every time the boost resets.

Permanent Boost
  • Red Balloon

Thread
    While we can use Gettertools, I suggest that Travian add a Troop-to-Population ratio for the player to see. As an incentive to use gold, perhaps TG can add this feature to Travian Plus? This is would be a good overview to how we are doing in the troop…
  • Red Balloon

Replied to the thread WW Endgame Thread.
  • Red Balloon

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Red Balloon)

Bruh?! please... SGR stands for Slackers Guild and RÖnin. Seal is just a skype's emoji fever like (monkey) had on the time of release

Good analysis :P would've been a lot better if you could maybe dig out the representatives of…
  • Red Balloon

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.

Speaking of reports, rumor is that TEN was attacked this week. Any confirmation? Mist4 ?
  • Red Balloon

Liked Mist4’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
  • Red Balloon

Thread
    It has been a month since the server has started and there have been a lot of developments across all sectors. In order to compile all the happenings for the past 4 weeks, I have made this analysis. Please note that this thread is made with my limited…
  • Red Balloon

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Mist4)

Not a field day at all just confirms what I've stated already, vices have been good so far at drawing attention to hb, when in reality trying to dodge attention to there own top farmers, I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it…
  • Red Balloon

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Wolkenengel)

I personally favor poor memes over a repetitive wall of gibberish by some in this thread.

Hope we will get some reports soon to share, else people will stop logging into S1 thread altogether. :sleeping:
  • Red Balloon

Like (Post)
    (Quote from eatie)

I'm not sure if we should worry about hb, looking at what you've written seems like your a professional when it comes to cheating.
    (Quote from Final Word)

Ofc you do, I think what red ballon is actually saying is there is a burden of…
  • Red Balloon

So much talk. No reports given to MH. No response from MH shown in the forums. Whines about cheating. Then rage types like a keyboard warrior against anyone who asks why and how Honeybadger is accused of cheating when these accusers…
  • Red Balloon

giphy.gif

I don't even know the guy. But if me, saying we need evidence if we will accuse somebody makes me pathetic, then you whining about someone being a top robber in an online forum without a proof must make you a genius wow. :S

Why…
  • Red Balloon

I've read so many concerns in this forum with people accusing Honeybadger of cheating without any proof, saying VPN is hiding his dirty deeds and no point reporting it to MH because of said VPN. Seriously, just report him if you're sure he is cheating…
  • Red Balloon

It has been 22 days since the server started and there seems to be a developing update. We go to Buzz Lightyear for his report!

2wo8ad.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Red Balloon

From your perspective. But wouldn't it be better if you show us how they're supposed to be made? :)

P.S. Meme waaaaaaarrss please :love::love: