Treasurehunter

• Member since Feb 25th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Treasurehunter

Replied to the thread ❄️ Snowball Battle ❄️.
  • 1st - 4 fingers
    2nd - Handle on door is in the wrong side
    3rd - 3 legs at the chair, I assume that it is magic, but still it seems weird ;)
  • Treasurehunter

Replied to the thread Raiding with 1 EI.
    i send settlers before 2nd co bonus, so that is proberly 4 days and 22 hours. It seems quite fast compared to the rest of the server. And most important, 1 day earlier than the guys that buy glad helmet :) 500k silver...wasted:)
  • Treasurehunter

I agree in theory, but i tried it out and it seems like there is only 1 guy in the server i cant beat.

Made 50 legi and then into 50 EI

http://prntscr.com/tbye78

Never losing troops just heavy microfarming(takes a lot of time, and a bit of skill to…
  • Treasurehunter

I agree in your point :) It is expensiv! I just tried it out. building 50 legs and then 50 EI. I hope this will give me advantage to farm better when real farms open.
  • Treasurehunter

I think this subject needs more attention :)

Too many players dont use this to their advantage. I think all romans, gauls and huns should spend some time calculating.

The purpose of farming with 1 EI is to hit more small microfarms. for that reason you…
  • Treasurehunter

Replied to the thread When should i go for the 3 village.
    The return of investment is actually very important to notice. When you get above lvl 11, then the fields gets expensiv and it is actually more beneficial for you to get fields to 10 in other villages. Especially when you calculate the cp given as well.…
  • Treasurehunter

Wrote a comment on Treasurehunter’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Øhh...bruger ikke rigtigt skype så meget mere, men hedder hvis sodnergard. Ellers bruger jeg discord Søndergård#9344
  • Treasurehunter

Replied to the thread COMX Dual.
    Still looking for a dual? I got quite some experience in top accounts :)
  • Hi guys, need another player?

Im danish. Mostly I am top 10 player, but i dont have time to do so in a solo account, so I would like to find a good team. Do you want another player?

/jesper aka. Treasurehunter/The Imperium
  • Treasurehunter

Replied to the thread Dual for comx.

I send you message at Skype. Im veteran player, seauching for a new team:)