• Female
  • from Parigi
  • Member since Mar 9th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Administrator)

I agree with you, it is free choice. This is why, as said above, I usually don't mind spending gold or or don't spend when I do. You want us to play with gold though because this is how we play a normal server and server should…
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    (Quote from GreyFox)

We will publish it in the next weeks as soon as we can complete it :)
  • GreyFox

So is there a way to let the first beta tester know the actual task list?
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    What tasks? Did you change anything else?

I hate to say that, but you asked us to test your beta with our own money. Normally I am a minority who does not mind that. I find exploring new things fun, I believe early access to information worth my time…
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    Boosted start was most interesting feature for me in this year annual special server setup. I played the previous one with similar feature, loved the start and most people I know loved it as well. It was good not because we got bigger accounts or bigger…
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    http://prntscr.com/oo07a5

There is no expiration time listed for adventures anymore. Is this intentional? Does that mean adventures don't expire?
  • GreyFox

In this case, I think I have an issue on how the tasks are displayed.
    Moreover I am not sure that the count on the right is correct (e.g. 11/9 written near the "world" tasks).
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    Can we have the list of tasks? Thank you.
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    I still have tasks left, but is there a task that will generate CP reward such as in the regular legend's servers completing a level 10 residence would grant 500 CP?
    I'm producing within top 20 of server of CP per day, but still won't be able to settle…
  • GreyFox

Is it normal that the tasks "new village" appear one per time while all the other tasks ("battle", "economy", "world") appear in couples on the task list?
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    Hey,
    In my opinion, it is worth changing that when you want to use the resources that are in the hero's inventory, they will move to the village you are currently in and not to the hero's village.
    what do you think?
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    The new interface as it stands is not as friendly and not so beautiful in my opinion, so I made some suggestion modifications

Little thing but that makes a lot of difference in practical terms.
    I joined the resources button and village center, I also…
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    Well most annoying thing is that slowness of the server (not the 1x speed btw) and '502 bad gateway' thingie..

Talking about game itself... OK some things I've noticed:
    - New interface is bad. Very confusing not in the way of the layout, but the…
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    One button for resources overview and village overvew is really stupid. What about if I want exactly go for one of it... from the map or something else ? I need push it almost every time more times. It´s really stupid idea.
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    I neeeeeeeed two buttons to navigate between Res/City. I have never used the X in the top corner if I want to go back so I keep making three clicks when wasn't even broken
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    Good lord, who thought up this Quest/Rewards system?

Seriously, I have to build 8 level 6 fields - probably 20K of resources required - and the reward for that is about 500 resources? Oh, let me get right on that!

Do you play this game after you…
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    And by the way the whole switching from res to the city is just bad as you used the same amount of space as it was used for both tabs before and you added a whole new quest reward tab that is useless... just some of my opinion on hte UI ... i knoe you…
  • GreyFox

Like (Post)
    terrible "502 bad gateway"

it is very heavy, my travian page need 5-10 seconds for loading

the interface a bit confusing

the icon for building and resources need to be separated, it awful and need 2 times click