Blitzkrieger Beginner

• Member since Mar 10th 2019
Profile Hits
  • Blitzkrieger

Replied to the thread Com2 Banter!!!.

LG getting too much props. Small group of good players yes, better players than me.

but the only thing they achieved in Com 6 was form a confed with SW and SE after week one. For no reason, the probably had 35 out of the top 50…
  • Blitzkrieger

Replied to the thread Accounts suddenly disappearing.

Hey, not flaming at you or any other member of Travian games, im sure its no bodys fault. But you are a service provider and we are your customers, nobody cares if your ‘sorry’ but particularly those getting a role back are…
  • Blitzkrieger

Replied to the thread Gods of War (GoW) is back!!!.
  • Blitzkrieger

Replied to the thread Com2 is starting again.

Can you please elaborate on that? What is the double TS and brewery in which you speak
  • Blitzkrieger

Replied to the thread Com2 is starting again.
    What quadrants have pre formed alliances? Who is in the North East
  • Blitzkrieger

Replied to the thread WW - Endgame.

GG's in the chat
  • Blitzkrieger

Replied to the thread Why delete inactive villages??.
    Still stand by this point, TRAVIAN com6 325 players, 80 active.
  • Blitzkrieger

Posted a new thread: WW - Endgame
    Thread
    The stage is set, the atmosphere is building (:sleeping:). Who will..... TAKE IT ALLL???????
  • Blitzkrieger

Replied to the thread Game Continent Tug Of War.

I cant believe this thread is still going lol
  • Blitzkrieger

Replied to the thread Why delete inactive villages??.
    Well surely the game is a king compared to what it was then (considering the severs are 30% of what they used to be at best) so why not let it run slightly slower if that is how it works with the the extra inactive accounts, as it wont be as slow as it…
  • Blitzkrieger

Posted a new thread: Why delete inactive villages??
    Thread
    So ive been away for nearly a decade (like everyone else i seem to speak to) , i apologise if ive missed the mark on something here and im sorry if im re asking a constantly asked question, but i did give a quick look and didnt see what i wanted to…
  • Blitzkrieger

• Upon your invite to join "the most competitive travian server" being com1, i have to say how happy i am i resisted the urge. Alliances that size are pathetic at this stage of the game and is everything that is wrong with this game now days. My God that…