Close2insane Beginner

• Member since Mar 14th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • Close2insane

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Wohoo!!! keep him locked in there for ever. Biggest noob of the server, he can now join honeybadger :D
  • Close2insane

Like (Post)
    It has been a month since the server has started and there have been a lot of developments across all sectors. In order to compile all the happenings for the past 4 weeks, I have made this analysis. Please note that this thread is made with my limited…
  • Close2insane

Farming more on sunday than the other 6 days of the week combined to obtain 1st place. Rest my case again...
  • Close2insane

HB farmed more last sunday, then the past 5 days... its clear as glas. Plz stop the attention given to these attention seekers.

These players, and the alliances there in. Are destroying this lovely game.
  • Close2insane

Liked eatie’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    total raid in a week 4.4million but only last night one can raid 1.1 million out of thin air and jump from number 6 position to number 1 . cause hell yeah he is 3-4 times more than the 2-5 top armies on the server . oh still that doesnt sound right ?…
  • Close2insane

In my eyes, there is no honor in cheating. I am used to alliances that when they find out players are using proxies, it will result in an imidiate kick and the account will afterwards be destroyed.

Its probably nessesary on the .com…
  • Close2insane

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

I can say for myself one of the reasons we went to .com is because the fact that on .nl it was usually only a 1vs1 battle. So I would definitely want a 1vs1vs1vs1 to happen for a change.
  • Close2insane

Like (Post)
    (Quote from bart3097)

yes NL is normally close2insane vs the rest :D
  • Close2insane

Like (Post)
    Your memes are honestly pretty trash, put some effort into them
  • Close2insane

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

I sincerely hope your in game play is better than your forum game..
  • Close2insane

I was just training our Hero the legit way, notihng happening between us vices. :saint:
  • Close2insane

I am sorry to start this discussion, but we are taking it to far. I am coming form a dutch server. On the dutch servers cheaters are being taken care of by the "community".
    for every experienced travian player is clear that the person in question is…
  • Close2insane

Like (Post)
    I'm more concerned that such an ally accepts players who suddenly jump 40k each time in farm and gets 1k+ attack points multiple times without anyone jumping in defense points.

Can't we just all destroy those kind of players immediately when they are…
  • Close2insane

ahh the drunken angels/ZeUs HaS ReTUrN/proxiebadgerz finally willing to share there cheatin ways with the alliance??
  • Close2insane

• Close2insane

We at Lowlands like to stay mysterious :S