Nanoha Beginner

• Male
  • from Tokyo
  • Member since Mar 17th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Nanoha

Replied to the thread Congrats MAD for your GOLD Victory.

It's good to know some people are still enjoying the game.

It's always good to have something to enjoy.
  • Nanoha

Replied to the thread Congrats MAD for your GOLD Victory.
    It is absolutely okay if you don't want to buy any gold. But you should at least save some silver at the beginning to get yourself a gold club.
  • Nanoha

Like (Post)
    Believe me, MAD is not as strong or unbeatable as you guys said

MAD have weaknesses just like all the teams, what you have to do is to find out them:)
  • Nanoha

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.
    I don't want to defend those weird-name accounts that have been banned. They have got the punishment they deserved. I have also explained about l-number accounts. They were not banned for multies/botting. Most of them have been unbanned.

For the…
  • Nanoha

Talking/listening to Frozen Angel is purely waste of time.

We all know there is gettertools. How many friendly chiefing in SYN? 6. How many friendly chiefing in MAD? 2. How many villages of MAD's 31 conquests are from SYN? I don't wanna say. You all…
  • Nanoha

You didn't understand why his question is interesting. The accounts you mentioned are also in MAD wings so the same reasoning applies. In fact if you check other regions on the map like in north west you will find much more…
  • Nanoha

Finally someone asked some interesting questions. If they are really bots for farming nobody needs them in confederacy. In this case they are in and the only reason is, they are NOT bots.

There are people running those l-number…
  • Nanoha

Like (Post)
    nice to see someone doing good work. Players should be able to play as they choose. It's good to see that some players dont listen to the bullying meta leaders.

spikers is good for the game. Travian is a war game, not a game where you just hit a…
  • Nanoha

Replied to the thread Bug of Carthago in COM PTPX2.

Yes we have. Reported to both Multihunter and Support. But unfortunately they usually cannot respond in time.
  • Nanoha

Posted a new thread: Bug of Carthago in COM PTPX2
    Thread
    It has been nearly 48 hours since the ~MAD~ alliance first reached more than 50% occupancy in Carthago region of COM PTPX2 server. We have never been less than 50% during this period, but unfortunately, it still shows 'capturing in progress', with a…
  • Nanoha