merlin Beginner

• from Wouldn't you like to know
  • Member since Apr 9th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • merlin

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.
    Congratulations on your wedding Frozen Angel , wish you all the best!
  • merlin

Replied to the thread Travian COM4- The expert analysis.

We all need to make new friends at some point ;)
  • merlin

BB knows that it won't be able to recruit new players if it is actively at war with the largest alliance in its quadrant, that's why they removed their diplomacy from their description. I have to admit that, although BB is getting hit hard, they are…
  • merlin

• merlin

• merlin

Like (Post)
    edited, thanks for noticing
  • merlin

Pretty good analysis of the situation. You made one mistake though; in the text of HRE you wrote "North West". Should be North East.

TGC are definitely a force to be reckoned with. NE will be a fun quadrant to watch once the catas start rolling out.
  • merlin

Like (Post)
    Yeah SYN is over, done, finished, finito. What a fiasco it was for us. Shame, potential wasted for sure.

Dunno about calling OP closest allies. It was a power struggle behind closed doors since they joined us. But yeah several have joined OP, TM,…
  • merlin

Like (Post)
    (Quote from toogood0099_US)

IR_CHET would be the alliance with the most Attack points, so he is correct.

Any analysis at this stage is to be taken with a grain of salt, and most people know this. Most alliances that started early or are a pre-made…
  • merlin

Replied to the thread Com4 Restart.

Mate, I stated that they are the strongest attackers. Nowhere did I state that they had the largest armies. If you want to call me out on my analysis, learn how to read an analysis (and English) first.

If you haven't noticed,…
  • merlin

You might want to take a brain pill or get eye surgery buddy;

• merlin

Yes, my analysis is bad. I wrote it in 20 minutes flat before going to bed. As for the rest of your comment, we will see who wins this game in a year. If you want me to take number of players into consideration, GL has the…
  • merlin

Liked Utcakenny’s post in the thread Com4 Restart.
    Like (Post)
    Merlin, you forgot to mention some alliances. Why is that? :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • merlin

Oh dang, I forgot Purge. My bad. Purge, ranked 5th, are a SW alliance with one wing (Purgers, ranked 14th). They have an NAP with 2.01S (seem's like everyone does), and SN (also SW). The combination of IR_COB, UTN, Purge and SN…
  • merlin

Alright, hereby the long-awaited analysis:

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/91078/

First of all, congratulations to all top alliances, I think this will be a fun server!

In the NE:
    TRY, although having showed considerable growth in…
  • merlin

Oh, that's a shame, I was looking forward to some friendly rivalry! Good luck on future servers, Utcakenny .

MH take too long to respond on almost all com servers though. On ptpx2 I usually wait up to 5 days for a response.
  • merlin

Hello, I will do a new analysis probably later today - alliance matters and work come first ;)

As for TRY, yes, they are TRYing to NAP with everyone - even the alliances far outside their own quadrant. I think they felt the pressure of the first week of…
  • merlin

Like (Post)
    :P^^

Gauls worshiping the Golden Sun Sphere!
    Nickname: NineArrow
    Server: https://ts8.anglosphere.travian.com

• merlin

Small premade, but yes. Haha you can be an archmage too.
  • merlin

Yeah, the first few days can be very misleading. GL for example is a premade alliance. Embassy is not the main priority, although we will upgrade it on a schedule. After BP we will really start to upgrade it.

WAR is similar in that it is also premade.…