aakkt Beginner

• Member since Apr 14th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • aakkt

Like (Post)
    Farm list:

Add an option where we can transfer the whole farm list to a new village.

Example: We start farming from our spawn village so we create a farm list for that village. After some time, we decide to switch to farming from another village.…
  • aakkt

Replied to the thread New report filter for raids.

Brillaint, thanks!

(Quote from Dominic_AU)

Yeah, 100 is more suitable than 5 for sure. Ideally, it would read 'No reports for raids sent from farm lists and with no losses' but the "x number of troops and no losses" filter already…
  • aakkt

Liked Joshua’s post in the thread Alliance Bonus Log.
    Like (Post)
    It would be very helpful if the leaders of an alliance can see a full log of alliance bonus contributions. Not just the top 5 contributors of the week or all time, but a full list of members and their contribution history at least for the current week.…
  • aakkt

Like (Post)
    Useful feature that shouldn't be that hard to implent, my support and a free bump.
  • aakkt

Replied to the thread Adventure Spawn Timer.

Expanding on this:
    You shouldn't really look to be farming large, active players. Get yourself gold club and add a lot of inactives to your farm lists. I personally find https://www.inactivesearch.it/ superior to gettertools, you can…
  • aakkt

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Adventure Spawn Timer.
    Like (Post)
    I assume you are relatively new, pardon me if you already know everything below.

If you want to catch up waiting for resources not gonna help you. There are always inactive players to raid. You can start your search here
  • aakkt

Replied to the thread New report filter for raids.

Shouldn't be hard to implement since the feature already exists in alliance reports ("No reports under 100 units and 0 losses" button). Reports are a pretty big cause of frustration to players, this would be a nice fix. Other options would be…
  • aakkt

No, you are not really supposed to be raiding oases for resources after BP ends

Cage prices are determined by players by nature of the auction system
  • aakkt

Its an interesting fix to personal farms for sure. Let's see how it turns out. I guess after early game hitting the cap will never happen on regular farming since most of the quad farm the same farms
  • aakkt

Interesting point. Unlikely you're gonna co-ordinate 5 ally members to all send their troops on raid to clear a farm to share losses as well as profits! I'm not a fan of the change either
  • aakkt

Like (Post)
    Fresh fat farms are not only early days of a server though. Far from it. It is unwritten gentleman code is most good alliances - if I clear a farm none of my teammate will farm it for a couple of days to let me recover losses AND get profit. Finding and…
  • aakkt

This is interesting. I guess it's one of those changes that need to be experienced before a non-biased opinion can be given
  • aakkt

Yeah, this is a really weird change. They also want to help automate farm lists some more but will make it so there is a raiding cap on farms, meaning you will have to constantly change farm lists to make sure you are hitting farms…
  • aakkt

Replied to the thread SPIKE.

I don't think them creating a spiking alliance will speed up the release of the results
  • aakkt

Replied to the thread SPIKE.
    TG already collected the community's opinion via the player survey