A Space Odyssey Beginner

• Member since Apr 29th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • A Space Odyssey

Replied to the thread Gold Free Server.
    Well this is one of the most popular suggestions at the moment. Travian Games should consider it or atleast let people know there opinion on it at the current state.
  • A Space Odyssey

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    (Quote from Nucker)

Its summer time so that means cropfields are doing good at this time of the year so I guess alot of people are simming crop fields ATM.
  • A Space Odyssey

Well it wouldn't be fun if actually everyone helped eachother then we can also play a game like Simcity. Travian is a war game :)
  • A Space Odyssey

Replied to the thread New report filter for raids.
    Useful feature that shouldn't be that hard to implent, my support and a free bump.
  • A Space Odyssey

Like (Post)
    THE FOLLOWING ANALYSIS WAS DONE BY EXPERTS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO READ THEM WITHOUT GLASSES.

First, let's start with a breakdown of the top 20 alliances:

Players in top 20 alliances:

Average population in top 20 alliances:

Now, a breakdown…
  • A Space Odyssey

Replied to the thread THE EXPERT ANALYSIS PART 2- DAY 45.
    Great analysis. It seems that NBK is losing the war to 2.01M at this point. Lets see how things unfold.
  • A Space Odyssey

Like (Post)
    Dude trading could get so lit
  • A Space Odyssey

Liked Pezeroth’s post in the thread Gold Free Server.
    Like (Post)
    it would be great, actually would have to think what you do and what would hurt; not just steamroll and compensate with gold. trading would also be a thing.
  • A Space Odyssey

Gold free servers will maybe even improve the playerbase on gold servers, as it get people who quit Travian playing again. Maybe they fall in love again and decide to also play a normal server. Can an admin please respond and let us know if this can be…
  • A Space Odyssey

Replied to the thread Week 1 Analysis.
    We can use one, yea. Analysers are slacking hard.
  • A Space Odyssey

Replied to the thread International forum community.
    I would like to agree with the post above me.

It would be nice to have some badge's of honor that can be possibly gained through the game or forums. That can be showcased as some kind of badge of honor. For helpers & Guide writers, maybe someone that…
  • A Space Odyssey

• A Space Odyssey

Thread
    Hey there,

I am looking for another dual to play together with on my Gaul account on the Com4. Experience and activity is required. You don't have to be a veteran but you need to be experienced, I am taking players that are willing to learn more about…
  • A Space Odyssey

Main way to earn resources is from the resource fields, by investing in them you will generate more resources per hour. Or raiding which you need some more experience and activity before practicing,
    but can be very profitable.

A few other…
  • A Space Odyssey

Liked Ashzart’s post in the thread Gold Free Server.
    Like (Post)
    I've always wondered why there are no servers where you're not able to purchase gold. For us free to play players it's frustrating to see people just npc trading all the timea growing their army and villages while we're just sending resources from…
  • A Space Odyssey

I also agree. They should think of a way to finance the game without letting the players pay for gameplay bonusses. I think this could actually boost the amount of registered players on a server and I would be glad to pay for cosmetics or anything to…
  • A Space Odyssey

Replied to the thread Week 1 Analysis.
    Interesting read and thank you for putting some time in this thread.

Noteworthy is that TGC is the only alliance that has presence in the grey area.

Looking forward to the upcoming weeks, lets see if we get some action.
  • A Space Odyssey

Liked Utcakenny’s post in the thread Week 1 Analysis.
    Like (Post)
    It has been a week since the server has started and there have been a lot of developments across all sectors. In order to compile all the happenings for the past week, I have made this analysis. Please note that this thread is made with my limited…
  • A Space Odyssey

Replied to the thread Com4 Restart.
    Or wait with the analysis till we see some croppers rolling in. Wanna hear your opinion on the settling part.
  • A Space Odyssey

Replied to the thread Com4 Restart.
    For the sake of God no large meta's pl0x.