Anenemy Beginner

• Male
  • Member since May 9th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Anenemy

Replied to the thread Q&A - Discussion thread.

I'm probably late to answer, but I have no idea. Since i'm not playing the server.
  • Anenemy

Like (Post)

🗘 UPDATE 🗘- Change capital restrictions

Dear players,

recently we published a changelog related to an upcoming update which contains various new features, one of which received a number of negative comments.
    • Changing the capital village will not be
  • Anenemy

Like (Post)
    (Quote from tomi)

Question is whether or not you can call it a game anymore if the changes go through to live servers.

I have a great idea! How about a test server, that will get updates 2 weeks before they hit live servers, so they can test out the…
  • Anenemy

final_5d55c31fc452600013b50ab1_404176.jpg
  • Anenemy

I have no idea what you mean but it sounds really contemptuous for some reasons. Anyways, I hope this explains whatever misunderstanding you might have. From what TG has written, for capital you require cps for 4th village. You do already have 75% of…
  • Anenemy

(Quote from Stonewall)

Actually - merging catapults is not there so that when you settle/chief a village next to an enemy - you don't move your catapults over the night to the new village and hit the enemy from 20 minutes round…
  • Anenemy

The real question should be, will any of these changes get the server to finally last longer than 100 days ? Or will the boosted start even further help to lower the time required to decide the victor.
  • Anenemy

Like (Post)
    Onboarding New Players

We haven't forgot about new players – Travian: Codex Victoria will bring something very valuable for them with the onboarding system for new players.
    A new contextual help feature will be implemented:
    • Opening the UI for the
  • Anenemy

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

Adventures spawn around:
    1. "Current" Capital Village
    2. Hero Mansion
    make sure your far away village is neither capital nor has a hero mansion. (When settling far away - the first step you take is switching capital to make sure hero's…
  • I'd say Good thing they didn't put as much efforts into Romans/Gauls and huns. Egyptians looks really good

But seriously - can someone plz reduce the animation play back speed of those gifs?
  • Anenemy

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    would anyone like to adopt me on his/her account? I can OC
  • Anenemy

Replied to the thread Efficient starting guide (COM).

hey. Since a question has gone unanswered for long enough, I'd answer your question if any new players reading the guide are wandering.
    How high the granary goes, depends on the tribe.
    Gauls = lvl 5

Romans = lvl 6
    Teutons = lvl 7
  • Anenemy

How exactly is it the same? WIthout confeds under 240 players doesn't necessarily means that it actually was under 240 players and no proxy accs and no multi accounts and no side alliances randomly supporting a side has sent…
  • Anenemy

whew - finally someone who understands my point!
    With the buff to the brewery 20% - walls are likely to come down (even if Egyptians). And 240 players would require to produce defense for the wonder, plans, artifacts and their own…
  • Anenemy

Replied to the thread Other players can view Hero Stats..
    It is a good idea and would be great for gathering information on your enemies. I doubt it'd get implemented by Trav but it will definitely increase the strategy level of the games. One more option for analysis - when TG's killed so many others, I do…
  • Anenemy

Replied to the thread Congrats MAD for your GOLD Victory.
    Troop merging is pay to win, TG wanted to introduce that feature into 4.4 and we fought really hard to make it not happen. Then they pushed that feature on Pandora servers since nobody cared about those servers anyways. Not sure why competent players…
  • Anenemy

The fact that nobody besides me has raised any objections to the presence of Egyptians on finals or the support restrictions to confedracies makes me think all the biggies have quit the finals. Or is such discussion already happening elsewhere? Even the…
  • Anenemy

Like (Post)
    A group of Italians is often called Spaghetti.
  • Anenemy

Replied to the thread Defensive Huns?.
    There's also another factor that players usually don't point out, it's your comfort zone. If one is comfortable with a tribe and it can make them stay with it till the end game, they should stick with it. For some people Teutons coloring is too…
  • Anenemy

Replied to the thread Defensive Huns?.
    If you want to play off + def, great option.
    If you raid with your def, also a good option but then you should consider an Egytpian cropper which might be making more than your raiding amount while the def of Egyptians is always…